Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2011, 01:02 PM   #41
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Protection of Pets Codes - Will save many pet codes from being stolen from stores.

View Post Originally Posted by K1tCat123
I think I already said I would support but today I was in Walgreens and they did the same thing :/ And I saw the pet carriers and the tags aren't even sealed :O
i know it is tragic!!!!!!!!
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #42
ebkinz addict :)
Webkinz :)

Webkinzgurl16 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Protection of Pets Codes - Will save many pet codes from being stolen from stores.

I support! My brother found ONE majestic tiger, the webbie he had been searching forever for in one of our local stores. He picked it up, and was so excited, only to notice, just before checking out that the tag had been removed. We informed the lady at the counter, and she said she would speak to her boss about possible solutions. Hopefully more stores take note and take action to prevent this!
Webkinzgurl16 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #43

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I support!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 04:59 PM   #44
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

I support!
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 12:39 PM   #45

neonlover is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally support!!

But They shouldnt be in boxes
neonlover is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 01:58 PM   #46
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I could cry in reading this thread. The poor webbies that will go unadopted and unloved because of someone's selfishness and code stealing. The problem with the boxes is that they are not enclosed.....a WI posted somewhere here a picture of a shipment arriving at a local store (in Canada?) and they look like those boxes which had the double with the regular size and the Lil' Kinz or a Klip...in other words, still easy to steal the code............................Also, not all store managers can or will cooperate......I'm a grandma and I spoke to a Walmart head manager about the Webkinz having been moved from toys to trading cards near the front of the store but not where they were monitored. They tags were gone on most and I explained what tags were and their importance (he didn't know)........It turns out the vendor for trading cards has the Webkinz also and can place them where they like so there wasn't anything to be done about it. They had 3 older ones (1 retired) that I didn't have without tags or I would have purchased.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 02:35 PM   #47
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

I support!
889wlry is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 09:26 PM   #48
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Good ideas, how sad people steal the codes...
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 04:16 PM   #49
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

thanks for supporting guys, i think we really need this
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 05:58 PM   #50
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

This is a great idea! I would advise having the codes behind the counter, mostly because the people behind the counter might not know which code belongs to which animal. The box idea would be good though. Maybe the code could be taped to the back of box, so that when the kinz goes into the box, its back would be covering the code. So when someone buys it and takes the kinz out, they know where the code is. And if people who are there to steal the code go in, it'd be pretty obvious if they were trying to steal the code.

But that might be really un-environmentally friendly because it would take a lot of material to make the box and the box would almost be immediatly thrown out after someone opens the kinz.

Last edited by tiffc; 06-23-2011 at 06:00 PM.. Reason: adding something
tiffc is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma!