Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 03:04 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Problems???

Just fix the whole darn website!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 03:44 PM   #2
animalsgolden

quick79 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Problems???

yeah yeah
quick79 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 06:22 PM   #3
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Lol - I am sure Ganz is doing their best. I know it may be tough waiting for months until it's been fixed, but until then enjoy WI
ouscream is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 06:40 PM   #4

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Not sure what is going on. But so far I have lost a Goober's Lab tropy,l ost good KC for Gem of the day, lost KC multiple times on various level of Goobers Lab and Smoothie Moves, lost keys...forest jumps to another and end up with no key...I could go on, but for what ever reason I keep getting booted off right as something good is going on or when I am about to make sizable kinzcash. I know that there are problems, but there have been a few to many a few to often for my taste lately. And it doesn't seen to be the reset thing that happens every hour...it is randomly at any point during the hour.

Having said that I keep playing for some unknown reason, but it would be nice if when we wrote in complaints if they would have a quick way to look into it and fix it/and or give you what you should have recieved upon logging in so that I/and others would not lose out.

It wasn't that long ago when there was a point where they stated that if you logged out after not recieving KC from the arcade than you would recieve it...it worked. Why can't they do this again seeing as it is their system errors. I would rather log in and out and get what I deserve than not get anything at all.

That's all just needed to vent as in the past few weeks it has been to much loss...and it really upsets me when my kids have meltdowns because they have lost out on 'a biggie of kinzcash'.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 06:46 PM   #5
poo4afew

poo4afew is an unknown quantity at this point

I am with jazz on this one! It is hard to want to keep coming back over and over and not getting what you earned! its sickening and i love the webkinz site an the cool things we get to do I just hate losing stuff especially all the money that is involved in buying them to begin with! we have close to 100 of them! but anyhow the glitches makes it a pain in the ****! I dont want the webkinz to be dreaded I want it to be fun again!!
poo4afew is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 06:57 PM   #6
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ouscream
Lol - I am sure Ganz is doing their best. I know it may be tough waiting for months until it's been fixed, but until then enjoy WI
I totally agree with you on this...Everyone wants more and more and they can not please everyone...I Love Webkinz and I will get some house work done and enjoy WI while I wait....What did we all do before Webkinz ???..... Patience is a virtue....
Owner of over 200 Webkinz and a less clean house...( this is only the opinion of the writer)
Signed....Happily addicted
Old 11-03-2008, 07:06 PM   #7
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

We should foucus on the positives of webkinz. There's too much negativity. How many people a day email Ganz about their ww problem? Many. And it's hard trying to figure out how to fix a glitch when it's not even their fault. All they were trying to do was make WW a better place fore us, but we can't have everything right? Let's just enjoy webkinz as it is for now, and try not to get too overwhelmed. People everyday are quitting webkinz because they're so frustrated with these glitches, but if you were Ganz, how would you fix these problems? It takes a lot more then an "easy button" to fix glitches.

As I said before, try to enjoy WI while you wait for your problems to be fixed. We are all in this together
ouscream is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 07:08 PM   #8
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bratzsasha
I totally agree with you on this...Everyone wants more and more and they can not please everyone...I Love Webkinz and I will get some house work done and enjoy WI while I wait....What did we all do before Webkinz ???..... Patience is a virtue....
Owner of over 200 Webkinz and a less clean house...( this is only the opinion of the writer)
Signed....Happily addicted

Could not have said it better myself... for all of it trails and tribulations, I truly enjoy sitting down at my computer and getting my Webkinz - time... want to see this Momma Bear Growl just let the Net be down. Sure it's aggravating when you lose KC after investing your time, but hey what about all of the times that you have been on the site and had all that fun decorating or gardening or just chatting with your friends. Let's face it, if it wasn't any fun would any of us have more than 1 (One) Webkinz. I don't think so...
Closed