Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
cybermustelid
Webkinz :)

Norka has disabled reputation

Question potting shed or silo for seed storage?

With all these new quests with specific gardening needs done, (for example: eating farm fresh berries), this idea came to mind:

We now have storage for our wallpaper, (thank you!), it would be nice to have specific storage for our growing garden's seeds.

Like many on here, I have an outdoor room devoted just for my garden, but not all days do I have the need to garden every day. Sometimes a bumper crop of foods will feed my pets well for a while, even after excess is sold back to the W-shop, made into recipies, or given to friends. I do realize that any removed plant turns into a package of seeds in one's dock to be replanted, however I do like to try and keep my dock clutter down. A nice potting shed or even a storage for those seeds that looks like a silo of sorts to hold all my seed packages would be wonderful and decorative in my garden room! Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Norka is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: potting shed or silo for seed storage?

That's a great idea...a potting shed would like nice
000000005 is offline Male
Old 04-05-2012, 07:42 PM   #3

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

I don't garden but it would be nice for those that do.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 04:44 AM   #4
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

This is a wonderful idea....I totally support this
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 10:13 AM   #5
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Oh, those would not only be helpful items, but also fun ones! I love the idea of a silo. The style of my garden is farm-ish, and it would look really neat.
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 04-20-2012, 10:38 PM   #6
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This is a good idea - I support too!
A seed silo would be so useful, and cute besides.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 04-20-2012, 11:05 PM   #7
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

I do not really garden in WW, but indeed this is a great idea. I support!
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Closed