Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2007, 11:43 PM   #41
Venezuelan girl

Default Re: Post Your Ideas For New Webkinz! I will Send You Food As A Thank You!

I suggested latinamericans animals, like frontino bear (brown bear with a mask of white color), a colourful parrot named "guacamayo" (there green with blue, red or yellow), a tucan (a bird with a big colourful beak); other bird named "quetzal", that is green with beautiful tail of colours, a dog named "mucuchies" (that is white with a brown mask in the face) , a crocodile, green tortoise, a kind of dolphin of sweet water named "tonina", a chinchilla, an ant bear, among others.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2007, 11:44 PM   #42
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

Default Re: Post Your Ideas For New Webkinz! I will Send You Food As A Thank You!

shih tzu.... then movies you can put in yor Webkinz tv
Old 08-17-2007, 12:11 PM   #43
sweettart4252

a duck, a cheecky cow and a butterfly
Old 08-17-2007, 03:02 PM   #44
tigmid
Webkinz :)

Cinnamon is an unknown quantity at this point

we'll here some webkinz pets i been wanting to tell .lamb,boxer,deer,skunk,hamsters,dragon,fish,dolphins,seal,butterfly,eagle,dinasors,zebra,toucan,rhin o,girraffe,bulls,mouse,moose,wolf,turtle,dove,hen,lioness,fox,australlian/shepard,seagulls,whale,shark,bobcat,jackrussellterriers,there you go tell me if you need any more
-
we'll here some webkinz pets i been wanting to tell .lamb,boxer,deer,skunk,hamsters,dragon,fish,dolphins,seal,butterfly,eagle,dinasors,zebra,toucan,rhin o,girraffe,bulls,mouse,moose,wolf,turtle,dove,hen,lioness,fox,australlian/shepard,seagulls,whale,shark,bobcat,jackrussellterriers,there you go tell me if you need any more

Last edited by Cinnamon; 08-17-2007 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-19-2007, 07:39 PM   #45
angelgrl1012
abercrombie24 is an unknown quantity at this point

what about...
goldfish
parrot
white tiger
snow leopard
squirrel
fox
barn owl
snail
brown rabbit
shark
dolphin
barracuda
lemur
giraffe
sheep
scree name angelgrl1012 hope i helped!
Old 08-19-2007, 07:43 PM   #46
smartEpantz
Gifted

smartEpantz is on a distinguished road

i think it would be cool if Ganz made a new line of "Fishkinz," wher it is prettymuch like Webkinz, but with fish and everything would be under water. i think a webkinz bird would be cool to.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:32 PM   #47
Gifted

Summer3379 is a jewel in the roughSummer3379 is a jewel in the rough

a parrot or a dove
Summer3379 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2007, 08:34 PM   #48
ASK trio. :]
Gifted

SARAHxx0x has a spectacular aura aboutSARAHxx0x has a spectacular aura about

i think they should make a squirrel !
SARAHxx0x is offline Female
Old 08-22-2007, 07:44 PM   #49
lildancer054
Gift Guru

webkinz_addict054 is just really nicewebkinz_addict054 is just really nice

It's ok, I don't need the food but I have a few suggestions, that I haven't seen mentioned yet:
-Pygmy Marmoset
-Tapir
-Moose

And, there already is a yorkshire terrier! But I would love to see a brown/black one!
Old 08-25-2007, 01:29 PM   #50

Aurora is an unknown quantity at this point

Calico Cat
Sheltie
Bat (For Halloween)
Blue Pegasus
Sorbet Lamb (For Easter)
Christmas Moose
Love Kitty
Different Fairies for holidays/Seasons
Closed