Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 06:59 AM   #1
zachrules100

Default Post all or your ideas here!!!!! Share your ideas for ganz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the place to post all of your Ideas for ganz. This includes:

Room theme ideas
Pet ideas
Clubhouse room ideas
Anything else

Webkingirl9819 Is helping me with some stuff as well.After we have over 100 ideas, I will copy this and send it to Ganz. Please help out. Also please post your ww username because All Ideas will win a Racoon, St benard or Horse PSF!!!!!Webkingirl9819 will be giving those out. I don't know her ww username so please post your so she can add you! Please post. We need Ganz to see our Ideas!!!!

Last edited by zachrules100; 09-01-2008 at 07:02 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 07:04 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

pmd99 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Post all or your ideas here!!!!! Share your ideas for ganz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think webkinz should be able to get married and have kids online to make it more realistic.

---------- pmd99 added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

my ww username is pmd99

Last edited by pmd99; 09-01-2008 at 07:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2008, 09:42 AM   #3
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Post all or your ideas here!!!!! Share your ideas for ganz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey. I'll send you yours soon pmd99. I'll send you a raccoon PSF. Thanks for posting and zachrules100, PM me!

---------- webkingirl9819 added 147 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Anybody else??????????????????

Last edited by webkingirl9819; 09-01-2008 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 10:09 AM   #4
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

I think that they should make a room in the clubhouse that you can cook in. They should also make an olympics room theme. The bed could be a trampoline for gymnastics and the tub could look like the olypmic pool in the water cube. There should also be a webkinz donkey. The PSI could be a super stripe cart that looked like a zebra colored golf cart. There should also be a place were you can barter for trading cards. You should be able to buy things from other people for the card that they need. In the stadium there should also be a race car competition and a class for it in the acadaney. You could buy cars and race them against other members. You should also bbe able to walk around webkinz worl not using the things to do menu, but seeing it at a pets level.

♥puppylove101♥
Old 09-01-2008, 10:45 AM   #5
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

THANK YOU PUPPYLOVE!!!
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 01:59 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
Chiquita68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: Post all or your ideas here!!!!! Share your ideas for ganz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Webkinz rocks !

---------- Chiquita68 added 6 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

:rdr::pgn::bt::el1::koala: Webkinz rox Its My birthday today!

Last edited by Chiquita68; 09-01-2008 at 01:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Chiquita68 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 03:09 AM   #7
1smiley

I think they should fix the blue screen problem so everyone gets into the clubhouse.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:27 AM   #8
zachrules100

thanks everyone
Old 09-03-2008, 08:48 AM   #9
Lil Kinz
kat7654321 is an unknown quantity at this point

For the cotton candy bunny's special food and item a cotton candy maker thats interactive and cotton candy grass samwitch. the cotton candy maker is only for the cotton candy bunny. I hope everyone agrees with me anddose everyone that nick joe bro is a total hottie

---------- kat7654321 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

For the cotton candy bunny's special food and item a cotton candy maker thats interactive and cotton candy grass samwitch. the cotton candy maker is only for the cotton candy bunny. I hope everyone agrees with me and dose everyone that nick joe bro is a total hottie

Last edited by kat7654321; 09-03-2008 at 08:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kat7654321 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 08:14 PM   #10
zachrules100

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed