Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

Default Polar Plunge Can't Get Through Kewl Runnings

So, whenever I play polar plunge it's supposed to be an easy event! And whenever I play it I lose it but I'm not talking me losing the game but I'm sure other ones lose at it! So can't Ganz make a bit easier and give us like you know... Tries? Because it only gives you one live! Please reply!Thank You!

------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm starting to get tired of PJ collie talking so much!
:gr::cs::bdog:Hi!
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 01:20 PM   #2
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Re: Polar Plunge Can't Get Through Kewl Runnings

Don;t get discouraged, just keep practicing. The key is to become familiar with the course and remember what comes next. I suggest picking one run and sticking to that until you master it. It might help to watch the videos posted by Wi members to become familiar with the course. I have been trying to complete polar plummet for quite awhile and am almost there - I get to about 6000 points every time. Check the excellent guides and watch the videos, and you will get there!
florida is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 01:32 PM   #3
[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]

Hollister:] is a splendid one to beholdHollister:] is a splendid one to beholdHollister:] is a splendid one to beholdHollister:] is a splendid one to behold

I can't get through any of those games! I have no clue why,
Hollister:] is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 01:37 PM   #4
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Yeah, even kewl runnings is a little hard for me. I alwasy have trouble in the exact same spot every time. But I didn't make it there without practice. Every now and then I'll get a little farther then where I once was. I agree, 'tries' would make it a little easier, but then where's the challenge in that? So, keep on practicing becuase practice makes perfect!!
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 02:50 PM   #5
sawyersuperstar

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

yeah kewl running is harder that the medium ones!!!
Sawyer4325 is offline Male
Old 01-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #6
trg407

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

Kewl runnings is oddly the hardest for me!
ShadowRose07 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
n.i.c.k .j.o.n.a.s<3<3<3