Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kowalskilvr is on a distinguished road

Default pokemon webkinz

I would like Pokemon Webkinz. They are cute.
Who supports?
kowalskilvr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 09:11 PM   #2
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

Default Re: pokemon webkinz

I saw another thread that used the term Pokekinz! I loved it and have been wishing for Pokekinz ever since! So I support!
blueajah is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 09:11 PM   #3
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Hello Interesting idea but this won't happen because of copyright laws & such..

Also, I know a bunch of people who would personally be really upset about this. There was a big fight on a thread before about this.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:15 PM   #4

kowalskilvr is on a distinguished road

what really?
kowalskilvr is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 10:59 PM   #5
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I support and I think the mocha pup look like a pokemon called Eevee.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:44 PM   #6
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

It's a cool idea but I have to agree with Quack Quack, copyright laws would be a big issue with this. They can't just take, say, Pikachu and turn it into a Webkinz because i'm pretty sure there is a copyright or something on Pikachu.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 11:48 PM   #7
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by xx_jenny_xxx
It's a cool idea but I have to agree with Quack Quack, copyright laws would be a big issue with this. They can't just take, say, Pikachu and turn it into a Webkinz because i'm pretty sure there is a copyright or something on Pikachu.
Unfortunately, I have to third this....

Altough... It would be wonderful if Ganz would consider a one time shot... After all, they did make a Cheshire Cat...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 03:46 AM   #8

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

It would be awesome....but really, pokemon and webkinz are two different worlds...it just wouldn't be right to mix them.

And, along with copyright issues, there would be alot of mad people....not everyone loves pokemon, y'know xP
Dawntiger is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #9
OK Records!

okpo has accomplished something fantabulous
okpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulous

I support this
Old 03-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #10

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama
Unfortunately, I have to third this....

Altough... It would be wonderful if Ganz would consider a one time shot... After all, they did make a Cheshire Cat...
I have to fourth this. I am sorry.
Priceless is offline Male
Closed

Tags
blueclaw was here