Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 04:16 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Aiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Pokekinz??!! Give YOUR Opinion

View Post Originally Posted by tooneybird
We all love webkinz, but there are always those weird ones that we can't get enough of. Do you think that Ganz should pay Gamefreak to create Pokekinz? Admit it. Pokemon webkinz would be awesome!!!!!
LOZ rocks!! :-| (It's Link!)
V
I vote yes!!! Pokemon webkinz good idea. I love pokemon. My user ww name Mew2y. LOL
Aiorna is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2009, 04:19 PM   #12
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

i'm not interested because im a girl and girls aren't interested in this stuff. that's just my opinion
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 04:21 PM   #13

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I sure hope not! I really wouldn't like it. Pokemon would take over eveyrthing, and i sorta have a problem with that. Webkinz needs to be it's individual thing. We have enough fighting games. Webkinz is a sweet, inocent place to relax and learn.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:18 PM   #14
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

I wouldn't like it.

1. The names would be too confusing to say/remember.
2. Pokemon and webkinz are 2 totally different things, run by different companies.
3. What about those people who never saw the show? If they add pokemon webkinz would be a big blur to them!
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 05:31 PM   #15

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

I would BUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUY x 1000000 buy one!!!!
I'd get a luxray lol

View Post Originally Posted by murphy20071
i'm not interested because im a girl and girls aren't interested in this stuff. that's just my opinion
Sorry, but, I'm a girl, and i'm interested!!!!!!
(just needed to say something)
Old 07-07-2009, 07:50 PM   #16
Wew300

wew300 will become famous soon enough

I guess it could be cool, I mean some of the pokemon are so cute! <3 But some non pokemon fans, like me, might get very confused b some of the features and i dont think Ganz would do that. Plius imagine what they would cost! :0
wew300 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 08:44 PM   #17

Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
I wouldn't like it.

1. The names would be too confusing to say/remember.
2. Pokemon and Webkinz are 2 totally different things, run by different companies.
3. What about those people who never saw the show? If they add Pokemon Webkinz would be a big blur to them!
View Post Originally Posted by murphy20071
I'm not interested because I'm a girl and girls aren't interested in this stuff. that's just my opinion

I am not saying you have to, I am just insulted by some of your nonfactual statements.

1. You learn them, if you tried, I bet you could. Plus just type in Pokemon on Wikipedia. They give a list with descriptions of every Pokemon.

2. Well, it doesn't have to be bought by Webkinz. Kookeys, TY girls, and Beanie Babies 2.0. all are like Webkinz, and all made their own Webkinz like site.

3. It is extremely popular. Everyone knows at least Pikachu, and in 2005, Pokemon Ruby was the most bought video game of the year, and Pokemon Sapphire came in 3rd!

4. I, as my friend Beetlike did, must oppose that. I am a girl, and I can be given a picture or name, and visa verso each, for all 493 Pokemon. But I am saying that as a very boyish girl. Their are also some really cute Pokemon and on some games Pokemon contests, where you dress up Pokemon, teach them to dance, and make them learn beautiful moves.

You can have your opinion, just have it factual. Thanks!
Squeecky540 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #18
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

My kids, boy and girl would love this. I know it would help bring more boys to webkinz espically those 8-14.

After school last year I would have 5-7 boys ages 10-12 all playing on thier DS wifi pokemon. I know it got alot of kids back into pokemon with the the interactive video games they came out with.
sisterbear is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 12:47 AM   #19
☮ ♥ & Adam Young
Gift Trainee

Mally is a name known to allMally is a name known to allMally is a name known to all

that would hate my LIFE
Mally is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 09:50 AM   #20
Giganteus4

KingZiph is on a distinguished road

Although I love Webkinz and Pokemon, I think combining the two would create too much of a disruptance. Ganz would gain many new customers, but Webkinz would probably undergo many changes to accomodate the Pokemon. I think a lot of older Pokemon fans who think Webkinz is "childish" would be turned off and think Pokemon is "selling out".
KingZiph is offline Male
Closed