Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

magicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to all

Default Pokekinz?

Yes, I know that this has been suggested before, but now I have an Excuse! Remember the Mario advert? That was by nintendo, so why not pokemon? I'm thinking Lugia, Jirachi, Sucine, Rapidash and all that stuff. Maybe it could be advertised on Pokemon.Com and you can get the pets from there because then Webkinz will attract more users! I just soo hope that nintendo agrees to this, and Pics will come soon!
P.S Happy Valentines day!Click the image to open in full size.
magicpony6 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: Pokekinz?

That, and near when Black and White came out, WKN made a post containing a countdown to the release of the two games. I was a very happy girl. ='D
I've always wanted them to have a Pikachu Webkinz. Or a Yellow mouse, so I could happily name it Pikachu. I would love it if they'd at least do a promotion... (Nice sprite recolor, btw.)
Old 02-14-2012, 06:41 AM   #3

magicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by pikachukick900
That, and near when Black and White came out, WKN made a post containing a countdown to the release of the two games. I was a very happy girl. ='D
I've always wanted them to have a Pikachu Webkinz. Or a Yellow mouse, so I could happily name it Pikachu. I would love it if they'd at least do a promotion... (Nice sprite recolor, btw.)
Yes, they probably will have a Pika-Kinz.That's what pokemon is famous for. And supposedly Pokemon Grey is coming out so that is something to look forward to. Or there's that new pokemon crossover or the new pokemon movie coming out in July. And that sprite of Teddiursa was from pokefarm. Thanks for the support!
Old 02-14-2012, 05:24 PM   #4
POLITOOOOOED!

snow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clown

I would love that.
However, I think Copyright issue's might get in the way.
snow180 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2012, 09:04 PM   #5
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Yeah I support!
Old 02-14-2012, 09:22 PM   #6
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

I don't think it would be right. GANZ would have to deal with copyright issues and any time Pokemon wanted out- the pets would be gone in a snap. SO really, its not going to happen. DId GANZ ever make a smurf? No. A Snow white dwarf? No. Etc.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:51 PM   #7
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I wouldn't think it'd be a good idea. Sure, it's ok for a movie promotion.
But nintendo is a huge company and Pokemon is widely known enough. I think there would be way too many copyright issues with this, not to mention that there technically already are real life and virtual versions of most pokemon.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2012, 10:30 PM   #8
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

I support!
98otter is offline Female
Old 02-14-2012, 10:56 PM   #9
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

I support!

But the copyright stuff could mess it up.
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 09:03 AM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by Suzuki108
I support!

But the copyright stuff could mess it up.
I know, I just think that it would be nice to have a Lugia flying around in my house I guess no Pokekinz for me then.
Closed

Tags
he's coming home