Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 10:57 PM   #11
Call Me Kendra
Webkinz :)

Loveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Plush on Couches, Chairs, and Beds

sounds awesome i've wanted that for awhile
Loveluigi100000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #12

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

Good idea! I never though of that before! I'd love to have my Plushes sitting on the sofa with my webbies while they are watching TV or something. I totally support!
Breener is offline Female
Old 05-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #13
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

OMG! That would be totally awesome to have plushies on couches, on beds too would be cool! I can see this extending to throw pillows of different sorts as well!

You would have to write 3 different object scripts for it to work but it is do-able.

I would like them to make it so rooms can be rearranges as well as the doors. Some objects that hang on walls require alot of space and the doors get in the way, sometimes even ruining a room. For example say you made a movie theater and adopted a new pet and a new room showed up right where you wanted to put your movie screen? Or you have the screen there already and you may never move it again or you won't be able to put it back. The dex dangerous screen is pretty big too.

Oh and in Real Life my plushies don't sit on floors or tables. They sit on shelves, my bed, inside my car etc.

Last edited by RalGash; 05-08-2011 at 02:16 PM..
RalGash is offline Female
Old 05-08-2011, 02:32 PM   #14
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

What a wonderful idea!!! I've wished I could do that before, but never thought to post it! I SUPPORT!!!!
WolfPuppy is offline Female
Old 05-08-2011, 07:37 PM   #15

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

ohhhh my gosh i luv your idea i always wanted to take a cuddly freind and have me webkinz snuggle with it.....
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 05-08-2011, 08:54 PM   #16
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I completely support~! I think that Plushes on a bed would make it personal for a pet or make it look like someone actually lives there I support!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2011, 09:00 PM   #17
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I support
Here is a pic of my Yellow Chick Plushie Sitting On Fleaflea's Bed!

Click the image to open in full size.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 12:36 AM   #18
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

Smile Re: Plush on Couches, Chairs, and Beds

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I support
Here is a pic of my Yellow Chick Plushie Sitting On Fleaflea's Bed!

Click the image to open in full size.
I love the picture you've posted ~ so cute!

Thank you to everyone who has posted for supporting!!
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 07:32 AM   #19
minnottes has disabled reputation

I absolutely LOVE this idea!!!!!!!!!! Imagine the decorating possibilities!!!!!!!!!!! I support 100%! Great idea!
minnottes is offline Female
Closed

Tags
decorating, decorating ideas, plush, toys