Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 09:34 PM   #1
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

Lightbulb Plush on Couches, Chairs, and Beds

I searched through the Ideas For Ganz threads and couldn't find this one; if it is already amongst the hundreds of fabulous ideas posted here hopefully this post will be moved to add support - if not, hopefully some of you will support!

It is a simple idea that fits with Ganz's general practice of developing items that mimic real life function and I think it fits within the rules Ganz often refer to i.e small decorative items that don't hang on walls generally go anywhere

In real life plush sit on couches, chairs and on beds - that's where I'd like ours to sit in our WW rooms. You'd have to move them to go to sleep, but it would look cute while webbies are playing in their rooms.

Have a look...

Sort of like this...
should have taken a screen shot of them on the couch with Magma sitting beside...
Click the image to open in full size.

Or, like this - although I think a bed could fit more than one...
Click the image to open in full size.
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 10:12 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Plush on Couches, Chairs, and Beds

Oh my goodness! That's such a good idea!
And for beds, since they're so big, the plushes could go on the side of your kinz.
The only thing is, what if your pet wants to sit on there, or sleep?
They would have to program it to either automatically take them off, or you would have to manually remove them.
But still, it's a great idea.
I definitely support!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 10:54 AM   #3
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I support, and also I think food should go on the dining tables.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2011, 09:10 AM   #4
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Oh my goodness! That's such a good idea!
And for beds, since they're so big, the plushes could go on the side of your kinz.
The only thing is, what if your pet wants to sit on there, or sleep?
They would have to program it to either automatically take them off, or you would have to manually remove them.
But still, it's a great idea.
I definitely support!
I agree, so I support!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 09:26 AM   #5
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

I would love this! I do not like my plushies on the floor and my tables are full of plushes!
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 09:29 AM   #6
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I LOVE this idea! I have too many plushies on the floor!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2011, 12:32 PM   #7

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

I support! That would be cool.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2011, 12:36 PM   #8
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Great idea, I love it, thanks for the suggestion.
Babs is offline Female
Old 05-02-2011, 03:35 PM   #9

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

An outstanding idea! It might be a bit tough on the programming side, though.
Old 05-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #10
acky is one coooool

wackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledge

I thought of this like a week ago, and went to make a thread about it, but thankfully saw this!

I support!
wackyhead is offline Female
Closed

Tags
decorating, decorating ideas, plush, toys