Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2017, 04:37 PM   #1
petlover5051
Webkinz :)

petlover5051 will become famous soon enough

Default Please Remove the Pet Requests

I really have a strong feeling about the pet requests. You know, how they say, "I need a bath!" or "Let's go play at Quizzy's!" It really bugs me when I'm in the middle of something, like trading, a game, etc. And if I don't do it, my pet's happiness goes down. Don't get me wrong, I want to care for my pets, but in my opinion, the pet requests are SO annoying. It's like why didn't I just do it... now my pet is sad. Ugh but I had to do the awesome trade!! You get the point. I'm pretty sure this is new in Webkinz X. Webkinz X is cool and all but some features I don't like.

Does anybody share my opinion?
petlover5051 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2017, 05:11 PM   #2

6Jedis knows the way
6Jedis knows the way

Default Re: Please Remove the Pet Requests

Yes! Especially if in the middle of something. And I hate when it wants me to change an outfit. I wish I could change the outfit from something that is already in my outfit selections I have vs it has to be an outfit from my dock. Also, I don't like when it is specifically says I had to buy item xyz from the wshop. It could cost lots of money or be something I don't want to buy and spend my hard earned money on.
6Jedis is offline Female
Old 06-05-2017, 05:22 PM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I totally agree. I liked how less frequent it was before the update of Webkinz X, it was great. I can totally relate bc it's so annoying when you're in the middle of something really important & then all of a sudden that little random message will pop up & you're just like "ugh no, go away" I totally agree. Or limit the amount of times it comes up, not like every 5 seconds.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-05-2017, 10:02 PM   #4

Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by 6Jedis
Yes! Especially if in the middle of something. And I hate when it wants me to change an outfit. I wish I could change the outfit from something that is already in my outfit selections I have vs it has to be an outfit from my dock. Also, I don't like when it is specifically says I had to buy item xyz from the wshop. It could cost lots of money or be something I don't want to buy and spend my hard earned money on.
For changing outfits, I just remove an item the pet is wearing, and then put it back on. Quick and easy, and doesn't mess up your outfits.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-06-2017, 02:09 PM   #5
petlover5051

petlover5051 will become famous soon enough

Yeah I do that too
petlover5051 is offline Female
Closed