Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 10:33 PM   #31
Zebras Я My Lifee(:
Webkinz :)

HaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Mail [[Updated!]]

View Post Originally Posted by lemonjuice97
The idea is great!
Im very surprised that Webkinz hasnt added this yet. I mean, you're totally right! It would so boost their reputation. People would be using it like mad.. Creative and deep suggestion! I especially liked the effort you put into the process.

Goodluck!
Thanks for your feed-back. I'm going to sumbit this idea to Ganz soon. (:
HaileyGirl15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 12:11 PM   #32

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: (Please Read!) Kinz Letters - An Updated Way To Send Mail

Good idea.

I like it a lot. rep.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 01-23-2010, 12:41 PM   #33
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I so love that idea! Great job! I also hope they bring Kinz Chat plus to webkinz homes, and bring back permission to name your own rooms!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 12:42 PM   #34
Zebras Я My Lifee(:

HaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mania
Good idea.

I like it a lot. rep.
Thank-you very much.

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
I so love that idea! Great job! I also hope they bring Kinz Chat plus to webkinz homes, and bring back permission to name your own rooms!
Thanks- and so do I.
Old 01-23-2010, 01:26 PM   #35
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

It's a great idea. I definitely think that kinzpost needs some updating. Just like kinzchat, like you said, the filters would be good. There are many times I would like to say something in particular but I can't because you have to use the pre-made stuff.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 04:32 PM   #36
Zebras Я My Lifee(:

View Post Originally Posted by tammie2222
It's a great idea. I definitely think that kinzpost needs some updating. Just like kinzchat, like you said, the filters would be good. There are many times I would like to say something in particular but I can't because you have to use the pre-made stuff.
Yes- like a "how have you been?" or if you find out your friend is sick"get better soon!" something like that. I haven't exactly been sending mail lately because my friends don't really go on much and because there's not really many messages that are good to send.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:38 PM   #37
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

i love the idea for custom messages! it would kind of be like kinzchat plus
the custom stationary is a good idea, but it really isn't necessary. it might slow down the kp and then you would have to get your stationary approved because ganz doesn't want any inappropriate backgrounds.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 01-23-2010, 05:14 PM   #38
Zebras Я My Lifee(:

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
i love the idea for custom messages! it would kind of be like kinzchat plus
the custom stationary is a good idea, but it really isn't necessary. it might slow down the kp and then you would have to get your stationary approved because ganz doesn't want any inappropriate backgrounds.
That's what I was thinking too. I mean, there's no way to make that safe unless they have backgrounds with, say, three large stripes. We could change the color of the stripes with a limited amount of colors or something, but that's it.

Last edited by HaileyGirl15; 01-27-2010 at 10:38 PM..
Old 02-06-2010, 09:59 PM   #39
I made my avatar!

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

I had always dreamed that would happen. Oh look, My friend got a new pet! All I could say in a letter is: 'I heard about the new pet! Yay for you!' (Ok maybe not that exactly, but you get the point.) Love the idea!

~Meeprox~
meeprox is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 09:29 PM   #40
Zebras Я My Lifee(:

Smile Re: (Please Read!) Kinz Letters - An Updated Way To Send Mail

View Post Originally Posted by meeprox
I had always dreamed that would happen. Oh look, My friend got a new pet! All I could say in a letter is: 'I heard about the new pet! Yay for you!' (Ok maybe not that exactly, but you get the point.) Love the idea!

~Meeprox~
Thank-you for the feedback.
I sent Webkinz a letter about that, and even though I wish I could hear what they say back, we'll just have to wait and see. I remember back before Kinz Clothes in the real stores were avalible, I sent them an email suggesting that. Idk if anyone else did, but I'm sure since they came out with them a couple months later. (:
Closed

Tags
hailee, haileygirl15, kinz chat plus, webkinz mail