Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 09:30 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

rockstar121 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: PLEASE READ! Clothes on your pet in the boxes that display the image of your pet.

I love all of your pictures ! I am glad of the feedback. I was afraid nobody would like my idea. I think the backround idea is very cool!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2010, 09:59 PM   #12
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Default Re: PLEASE READ! Clothes on your pet in the boxes that display the image of your pet.

I LOVE your idea! I made some pictures of what it could be like

This is the original picture, my Golden Pegasus Krystall and her outfit...

Click the image to open in full size.

This is the revised picture, with the outfit on (check bottom left corner )

Here's a cropped one!

Of course, I'm no professional, Ganz would do it alot better
But, for a start!

Also, to add to your idea....you could have the option to show or not show the outfit!

Checked

Un-checked
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 08:40 AM   #13
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Post Re: PLEASE READ! Clothes on your pet in the boxes that display the image of your pet.

View Post Originally Posted by KinzUser2523

Here's a cropped one!

But, for a start!

Also, to add to your idea....you could have the option to show or not show the outfit!

Checked

Un-checked
Wow! How did you do that! Great!
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 06-23-2010, 03:50 PM   #14

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kinzuser2523
i love your idea! I made some pictures of what it could be like

this is the original picture, my golden pegasus krystall and her outfit...

this is the revised picture, with the outfit on (check bottom left corner )

here's a cropped one!

of course, i'm no professional, ganz would do it alot better
but, for a start!

checked

un-checked

wow you did it awesomely!!!!!!!! How possible is that????? Ganz! Do it!!!!!! Lol
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 03:51 PM   #15

lovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura aboutlovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura about

that would be cool!!!!
lovepup+sherbet is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 03:53 PM   #16
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Great idea! It looks so cool!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 04:54 PM   #17

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

I like the idea, but for people with slow computers,l who already have hard time to load theirs docks or dragging items from the dock into trading windows, additional things to load probably no good

Last edited by Hide-and-seek; 06-23-2010 at 04:56 PM..
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 06:38 PM   #18
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

great idea (:
softballipod is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 06:43 PM   #19
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Talking Re: PLEASE READ! Clothes on your pet in the boxes that display the image of your pet.

View Post Originally Posted by KinzUser2523

Here's a cropped one!

But, for a start!

Checked

Un-checked
Great Job!!!
Footontable is offline Male
Old 06-23-2010, 09:17 PM   #20
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Aw, thank you everyone!
I just love the idea!!

I'm always misplacing clothing on different pets, so being able to see them (also on the Me and My Pets page) would make it SO much easier!!
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Closed