Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 09:50 PM   #1
IagoParrot
Webkinz :)

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

Default Please Look Amazing Ideas For Room Themes

Here's some ideas from room themes. Tell me which ones you like then go on Webkinz and tell GAnz. Maybe we'll get some of these.

PLAYGROUND

WILDERNESS

ORCHARD (APPLE TREES, ETC.)

CIRCUS

VINEYARD (GRAPE VINES, ETC.)

HAWAIIAN

LIBRARY

FUTURE

SANTA'S WORKSHOP

Here's ideas for new places

WATERPARK

BANK

SPA

And here's ideas for new items

SWINGS AND SLIDES (POOL SLIDES)

Tell me what you think.

---------- IagoParrot added 19 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

any1? plz??

---------- IagoParrot added 11 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I forgot another area, the

MOVIE THEATER

Last edited by IagoParrot; 06-30-2008 at 09:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2008, 11:15 PM   #2
Gifted

Spidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Please Look Amazing Ideas For Room Themes

I think you have some great ideas. I especially like the idea of a spa. They had something sort of like that ( a boutique) but it was too plasticky for me and not sophisticated like. I'm not into bright pink spa stuff myself.

I think a movie theatre would be great. Not even just a room theme if they don't want to go that far, but we need more items. Big speakers, they could sell them by the piece and rake in more kinzcash, to make it look like we have surround sound. As a movie theme there could be a popcorn bucket fridge, a hanging on the wall that says "Cut" like the cut board directors use. Great seating would be the red leather theater seating, and the directors chair seating, with the word webkinz on back instead of director. They could sell a baby concession stand the size of a dresser. And of course a big screen with curtains. The wallpaper would be easy - just have it half white at top and fabric colored/patterned with a thin border for the other half. The floor would be a plush type carpet with maybe a runner.

I LOVE the idea of playground!

They have the bookshelf that sort of works for a library, but I don't care much for it. I wish they'd offer more bookish stuff for us readers.

I think a crystal room would be nice. It sort of matches the crystal type pond they have outside. You could use some of these themes for a spa room, too.

A computer room - we need virtual computers. They could easily put a game of solitaire on them to make them virtual, or else just for display. They could sell little computer desks, or long ones, and you could intermingle with the classroom theme.

A desert theme for outside would be nice. Big caves instead of a pool - instead of hedges and trees have different sized rocks. Cactuses. This reminds me, we need a camel webkinz

For the Hawaiian theme you mentioned, something with a volcano would be nice.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:53 PM   #3
new webkinz

i love all it
Old 07-01-2008, 12:44 AM   #4
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

OOOO I like them all.
fluffy is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 12:18 PM   #5
IagoParrot

thank you all so much. please help me go to ganz and tell them to put these on. ive done it on my 6 accounts
Old 07-01-2008, 12:25 PM   #6
erikkahippoqueen

Erohippoqueen is on a distinguished road

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Erohippoqueen is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 02:25 PM   #7
IagoParrot

does any1 else like them?

---------- IagoParrot added 44 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

plz?hello?

Last edited by IagoParrot; 07-01-2008 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-01-2008, 04:22 PM   #8
littlemissgiggles5

bobocheese3 is an unknown quantity at this point

i really like the circus theme room, because then there would be a good room for the circus super bed. i don't get the circus super bed because i don't know how to decorate a room with that bed in it.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:23 PM   #9
IagoParrot

thanks. does any1 have any other ideas to tell to ganz?
Old 07-01-2008, 04:25 PM   #10
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Those all sound really cool! why not send them into GANZ on the Contact us page of the newspaper?
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Closed