Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Please Help Us Stop Third Party Ads!

Do we like them? Nope, we don't, and you want to know why?

They cause viruses, bad links to bad sites, and it can also lead to info
slipping out, that you don't want other people to know.

Third party ads are like, messing up Ganz, BIG TIME. It's causing customers to leave, many many complaints, and even is giving risk to lots of people and their computers, with lots of files and information.

Read more about Third Party ads, HERE.

Please post, and maybe with all our effort, Ganz will finally here us! Also please rate, and if you can, post this in your signature so we can gather more and more people to help.

Last edited by Priceless; 02-14-2011 at 08:13 PM..
Priceless is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2011, 08:20 PM   #2
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Please Help Us Stop Third Party Ads!

I support.
I have not noticed a dramatic increase in computer viruses, but a few new ones have popped up on my spyware doctor.
I mean, some are ok, like those ones in panels, but flying ones are a bit much.
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 08:23 PM   #3

Priceless has disabled reputation

Thanks for supporting Duckey! I think I have heard one or two complaints about viruses (with the whole faking thing with the holiday-gifts.com thing ) but you are right, its not a dramatic increase.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 02-14-2011, 08:49 PM   #4
elcome back to WI!

imaginepink has a spectacular aura about

I support! I liked Webkinz much better before all of the adds and popups, also the new "pick your language" screen is incredibly annoying! XD
imaginepink is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 11:22 PM   #5
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

I defiantly support!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 01:22 AM   #6
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i for sure support and have sent in forms to ganz since they started theses about five months ago.......... they stopped for a bit but then came back in more areas. i dont think they will take them down. ganz does what they want. who knows, maybe the problems i have with getting into mazin hamsters has to do with thesers ads because my unity downloadsare very weird and they always tell me to disable my antvirys to play mh but i wont. i cant even get in mh area now................... theses adsare everywhere they used to just be on wkn..............thats why i wiont go there...............now they are in ww and im not buying all this stuff only to not have a secure site----------- its wrong. not for ww. i hope they will see this and change this---------------- strength in numbers! im waitng for enough ppl to have the mh problems i do, then it may change. giood thread and rated 5....................... thank you so much for this thread
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 07:08 AM   #7
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

I dont agree. it is Ganz'z site and their decisions. Advertising is a big part of the internet. it is all over. as for viruses, etc., when you go on the internet that is part of the game. you are on your browser with millions of other people and you have to know what to avoid, etc. and what is safe.

went to the site you have posted, WEBUPON and couldnt read the article because they had their running ad superimposed on the article and then next was "take a survey" over the article. now that is an intrusive ad. (((are you getting money to advertise that site? that is what happens on the internet. Routing someone over to a site for more hits. sorry i included that comment. i dont think you have ulterior motives for posting that site. but you have become a victim of the internet and me too because i went to the site. so, since we need the internet, we have to put up with somethings we dont like.))))))))

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 02-15-2011 at 07:22 AM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 07:45 AM   #8
Laughs loudly
snowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clown

i support pick mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
snowpony is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 09:10 AM   #9

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Hmm, there used to be a checkbox somewhere to opt out of third party ads. That's how I missed the Snow White items...
Old 02-15-2011, 09:16 AM   #10
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

They won't hear us. The ads are here to stay just use adblocker plus to keep 'em at bay.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, code k-i-t-t-y-c-a-t-s, kk was here