Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #71
very addicted to
Webkinz :)

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Please don't retire a rare theme ganz

I think everyone who agrees with not retiring a rare NEEDS to go on their WW account and make a note to them under the suggestions. Most of us go there to do the weekly poll, why not use that suggestion page, Thats what its there for!!!!
Use the suggestion page!!! not only for this, but anytime you have something to say to Ganz about what they are doing and how you feel about it!!!!
aibowers is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 10:31 PM   #72
~ Dotty ~

Dotty is on a distinguished road

Please Ganz, don't retire a theme! I only have so much KC, how am I supposed to get everything in one week?
Dotty is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 02:24 AM   #73
mds1205 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would also like to see Ganz reconsider getting rid of a rare theme from Arte's lineup. I find it fun and challenging to save money for and hunt down rare items. I have only been on a few months and so far have been working on collecting the medieval and Aztec themes. I still have a long way to go on both and was looking forward to picking up some of the others down the road. Ganz IMO needs to come up with another solution!
mds1205 is offline Male
Old 04-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #74

cougarwoods will become famous soon enough

Ganz, why would you do such a thing?!?! Instead I think you should make either

1. A back room (open to only level 7 members)
2. Rares appear more often
3. retire a curio shop only theme
4. increase the price of some rares a little bit ( If my memory is right you did that with some of the science theme items.)
cougarwoods is offline Male
Old 04-23-2010, 10:54 AM   #75
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Ganz, I BEG you not to retire a rare collection. It takes forever to save up enough KC to buy enough stuff to make even one room, let alone a few more if you're a super collector. I have 2 accts with over 50 pets, one has 100 and I struggle with this. BTW, to make a regular large sized room (w/ wshop items), I spend on average 7,000 kc, and that includes using stuff I already have on my dock.

Let Artie have more rares and less Wshop stuff. We don't really need to see Wshop stuff at all. Thanks for listening.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 06:14 PM   #76

cougarwoods will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: Please don't retire a rare theme ganz

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Ganz, I BEG you not to retire a rare collection. It takes forever to save up enough KC to buy enough stuff to make even one room, let alone a few more if you're a super collector. I have 2 accts with over 50 pets, one has 100 and I struggle with this. BTW, to make a regular large sized room (w/ wshop items), I spend on average 7,000 kc, and that includes using stuff I already have on my dock.

Let Artie have more rares and less Wshop stuff. We don't really need to see Wshop stuff at all. Thanks for listening.
I agree completely with you, I mean not all of us can spend MASSIVE amounts of time in the Tournament Arena or Arcade to earn Kinzcash, or have a GIANT garden! P.S. I made a poll to say what you think about this

Last edited by cougarwoods; 04-23-2010 at 06:30 PM..
cougarwoods is offline Male
Old 04-23-2010, 06:33 PM   #77
ow! Thanks Canada!!!

Lilac444 is a jewel in the roughLilac444 is a jewel in the rough

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Lilac444; 04-23-2010 at 06:32 PM..
Lilac444 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 06:33 PM   #78
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Personally, I do not care. I was never interested in the rare themes, only this new palace princess one. If they retire something, it's going to be the one from the begining. Someone should have gotten it after 5 YEARS.
Ganz is allowed to retire, and personally I completely understand. There wouldn't be such an uproar if this was a w-shop, because they retire thouse every so often, so now it's time for a rare theme. I say go for it. Why not?
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 06:45 PM   #79
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Lilac444

Any of these are up for use, but please out of genoracity give me rep.

Save the Science theme!

Nice job, but you're not allowed to ask for rep sorry
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 06:47 PM   #80
ow! Thanks Canada!!!

Lilac444 is a jewel in the roughLilac444 is a jewel in the rough

oh. sorry. thanks! Click the image to open in full size.
Lilac444 is offline Female
Closed