Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

Default Please don't retire a rare theme ganz

i know, seriously know, this is a longshot. but we do have a voice and ganz does keep up with whats going on at webkinz insider. this is not a thread for "get rid of this theme" or "i don't like that one" this is to save all rares from being retired. or to give some suggestions to ganz that if they must retire a theme please give us a chance to buy the items from the theme.

thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am adding my own quote from the main thread about this. i think these are important points............................
many kids cannot get a lot of these rares and many parents have taken to picking up rares for them. i believe this is how many adults started an interest in collecting hard to find items. ganz forgot about the kids ages ago and as long as they have profits they will continue on this path. i have read some posts saying that Egyptian theme is most likely to be retired because it is the only one people would buy replicas from the estore. if ganz was so worried about kids the estore wouldn't exist. how many kids do you know that have credit cards? i don't know any!

i have read posts that say kids seem to buy pieces rather than collect whole themes. this is very very true also. but there are going to be a lot of kids out there waiting for a special item that will never appear again and what if they are not so lucky as to have a nice adult in their lives who follow WI or webkinz tweets? they may never even realize that item will never show up again? even if ganz runs a front page story on WW some kids could miss it. not all kids get to log in every single day and they change the front page twice a week.

i really believe this is not a good idea and it's sad that ganz is doing this. i know traders care about values and the WIGIV and the new values of retired items but this is not what kids care about at all! if they did there wouldn't be kids in trading rooms trading a love puppy PSI couch for a greasy grill! __________________

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR OWN AVATAR LIKE MINE YOU CAN GO TO IMAGECHEF.COM

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by AnthonysMommy; 04-18-2010 at 09:28 AM.. Reason: removing petition
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #2
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Please don't retire a rare theme ganz

Yippee First post!

I, Webkinzguy4life, hereby declare that Ganz should not at this point in time, retire a rare theme!

There must be an alternative found - What about Arte offers more rares on weekends so you can cycle through them faster!

Please Ganz here us speak at and do not retire a rare theme yet! Maybe further down the road but NOT yet!
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Old 04-16-2010, 07:14 PM   #3
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think that maybe rares should be offered more often than retiring a rare theme.
...I wonder if Ganz could give that a consideration.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #4

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

thanks for the support. i know for many it seems pointless but every voice counts. we might get ganz to offer a bunch of rares on the next weekend at least.
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 08:37 PM   #5
smarly has a spectacular aura about

i agree i love rare themes i am doing them all and i would not like to see one get retired
smarly is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 08:44 PM   #6
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by smarly
i agree i love rare themes i am doing them all and i would not like to see one get retired
Hi Smarly! Thanks for the support and Welcome to
I hope you are enjoying yourself so far! If you have any questions, be sure to check out the Guides & How-to in the Somebody Help forum (click here)

Once you get 10 posts, you will be able to add friends and use other features like private messaging
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Old 04-17-2010, 01:37 PM   #7

cougarwoods will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: Please don't retire a rare theme ganz

GANZ I plead with you, PLEAD with you and PLEASE, DO NOT retire a rare theme, just offer more rares, that would solve the problem, I do Hope you read this, because if you don't retire a rare theme, I personally will NEVER complain about a glitch, bug or anything again,PLEASE GANZ!
BUT PLEASE DON'T RETIRE A RARE THEME!!!!

OR

What you could do is offer the retiring theme in the estore, for a LOW price, like 1 dollar a piece.
cougarwoods is offline Male
Old 04-17-2010, 01:53 PM   #8
smarly has a spectacular aura about

thank ya webkinzguy4life for the info i will have to check it out some more
smarly is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 07:52 PM   #9
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Please, Please don't retire a rare theme! I only just have enough KC to keep up - how about just cycling them more often??
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #10
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

It would be nice if they didn't retire...
Or if they did, they should give us a month or so's notice so we can go and buy all of the theme
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Closed