Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2007, 07:19 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

robski is on a distinguished road

Default Please click here if you have anything you are mad about with ganz!!!! please sighn the petition

hi everyone if you have something that you don't like about products, webkinz etc, please sighn this pettition with JUST YOUR USERNAME and what you don't like about it. I will keep an updated list up here with the usernames of people. Please comment even if you don't want to sign. When we have enough usernames i will email ganz with everything. If we have enough people, Ganz will listen to our problems and possibly think about them next time they make something. Thanks!!!!

users:
robski

p.s. the problems can be about anything, and if you have any questions,pm me!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2007, 07:22 AM   #2
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Default Re: Please click here if you have anything you are mad about with ganz!!!! please sighn the petition

So, this is for people who are not grateful for what they have released, to try and make us happy?
Icicle is offline Male
Old 10-12-2007, 07:24 AM   #3

robski is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Please click here if you have anything you are mad about with ganz!!!! please sighn the petition

View Post Originally Posted by Icicle
So, this is for people who are not grateful for what they have released, to try and make us happy?
no, i am grateful for what they released. I am talking anbout tecnical difficultys or opinions they might have.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:27 AM   #4
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by robski
no, i am grateful for what they released. I am talking anbout tecnical difficultys or opinions they might have.
Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up. I got the wrong opinion from what you wrote above. And, just to let you know, you are not allowed to type in red or blue font, they are the administers and moderators fonts.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 10-12-2007, 07:28 AM   #5
thundybear

do u own a websie? no. do you know how hard it id to run somerthing like this without INSERT PROBLEM? no. please don't do this.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:30 AM   #6
Pm me for it!

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Ok... Ummm I have a purple lava lamp, and it has been stuck on the outside corner of my room for months! My usernam is bodgurl911hope.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:31 AM   #7
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

All I have to say is; "I LOVE WEBKINZ!!"
Macaroni is offline Female
Old 10-12-2007, 09:33 AM   #8
Gifted
olilily is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by skittlebug7
Ok... Ummm I have a purple lava lamp, and it has been stuck on the outside corner of my room for months! My usernam is bodgurl911hope.

In customer service section on the front page there is a form you can fill out to report the problem and they fix it with n a few days.

I think Webkinz does a great job.... I'd like to sign the Thumbs up and Thanks so much for making my DD and I very happy petition.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:33 AM   #9
By night i'm a

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

haha macaroni is soooooo right
Old 10-13-2007, 08:15 PM   #10
Cnevz
Gift Guru

Nevz has a spectacular aura aboutNevz has a spectacular aura about

Ya know, you can't even add people to the list. You can't edit posts yet. Lol, this was made on an impulse, think before you type in the future.
Closed