Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2007, 06:05 PM   #1
Gifted

coracbff4eva is an unknown quantity at this point

Default please CLICK!!!

Everybody knows that you cant have 2nd floors in your webkinz houses, you can only put them side by side. but what it WASN'T like that? ???

When a lot of people want something, Ganz makes it sometimes. Rigth? ??? Like te school, for example. A lot of people wanted it, so it happened. Right?

How many people want to have more choices to arrange and rearrangte their house? A lot.
(like 2nd floors, changing room sizes, and moving around rooms)

What if a lot of people kept writing to Ganz in the SUGGESTIONS box, so it would be likt a lot of people wanted it, or a lot of people wanted it a lot? ???

What if we wrote to Ganz in the SUGGESTIONS box saying we wanted more choices for our rooms? Think it will happen?

I need YOUR help to try to get more choices for our rooms! to do this, go to the SUGGESTIONS box in the newspaper (in webkinz). type what you want for the rooms, and SEND!

Please help!! YOU can help make a differance in WW!!

**please post if you are going to help!! Thanx!!

Last edited by coracbff4eva; 12-09-2007 at 06:09 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #2
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: please CLICK!!!

great idea!
Old 12-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #3
Proud To Be
Gifted

nikkihar520 will become famous soon enough

Please don't use blue ink it's reserved for mods
nikkihar520 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2007, 06:10 PM   #4
pooirs12

I'll help!
Old 12-09-2007, 06:18 PM   #5
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

I think that is a great idea!
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2007, 03:49 AM   #6
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

I think adding a second floor would be a little difficult to track and peruse on the map right now anyway. I like the imagination that went into that and can't wait to see your next idea. keep up the good work.

As for your other idea, spamming them with the same personal want... They also know who submits the messages and a system like theirs usually sorts them by submitter so if they see you submitted a lot of the same things they might just kick it. While a second floor is a nice idea I would settle for lots of new items instead right now.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:40 PM   #7
WHONKâ„¢!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Please, NO Blue Ink! Its for Mods only.

I will help, but your example about school is wrong, even if our whole school wants something, we usually still don't get it.
vince730 is offline Male
Old 12-11-2007, 05:43 PM   #8
snowflakelover3000

Dancingwebkinz1 will become famous soon enough

OKAY I WILL HELP WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO SAY?

---------- Dancingwebkinz1 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

WHAT ARE MOD'S?

Last edited by Dancingwebkinz1; 12-11-2007 at 05:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-11-2007, 05:49 PM   #9
^Look Up^
Gift Guru

meowzer26 will become famous soon enough

It's a really good idea, but it would be harder to find your rooms. And while in a room with a second floor on top, how would you go into the door from that room? would it be on the celing? LOL! but it is a really good idea!
meowzer26 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2007, 08:04 PM   #10

kbl2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: please CLICK!!!

what are mods?

---------- kbl2 added 4 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

how do you put a picture beside your user name

Last edited by kbl2; 12-11-2007 at 08:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kbl2 is offline Female
Closed