Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 03:46 PM   #1
♥Call me Tricia♥
Webkinz :)

libra95 will become famous soon enough

Default Playground idea!

I was browsing the forums and came across a thread talking about the Signature Panda's slide and how people think GANZ is gonna make new slides. I saw several people mention the idea of a Playground Theme.

Think about it...
-Interactive slides
-Interactive swings
-Interactive seesaws
-A sandbox- that could open 2 minigames(tic-tac-toe played in sand, and building sandcastles how you're told to(like in the Fence Painting & Piano Player Employment Office jobs))

If you agree please copy and paste this to GANZ:

I think it would be great if your company could invent a Playground Theme! There could be interactive slides(like the Signature Panda's PSI), interactive swings, interactive seesaws, there could even be a sandbox that our WEbkinz can sit in. When our Webkinz sit in the sandbox, it should open a choice of two minigames: Tic-Tac-Toe played in the sand, and a Sandcastle-building game that's like the Fence Painting and Piano Player jobs in the Employment Office. I'd love it if you would consider making a Playground theme. Thanks!
libra95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 05:44 PM   #2
Alyssa and her

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

Default Re: Playground idea!

I will send this! GREAT IDEA!
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 05:45 PM   #3
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I will send to GANZ right now
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-08-2009, 06:44 PM   #4

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Love the idea.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:59 PM   #5
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

That is a great idea! I love when things are interactive!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 08:50 AM   #6
♥Call me Tricia♥

libra95 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for agreeing to send this!

And cocoharry:
I love interactive items too! There aren't nearly enough good interactive items- they're mainly pools and treadmills and that gets soooo boring!
libra95 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 08:56 AM   #7

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

That's a GREAT idea! And the webkinz can have fun
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 09:04 AM   #8
hy oh why am I a

abbycool12 is on a distinguished road

Thats awsome!! I love the idea!
abbycool12 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 09:56 AM   #9
Whoo, Hoo!!! I'm a

WebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to behold

That's a GREAT idea!!
WebkinzFreak097 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 12:10 PM   #10
My mama says im a

mcdreamy99 will become famous soon enough

thats a brilliant idea!!!!!!! nice thinking!!!! i will send this too!
mcdreamy99 is offline Female
Closed