Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 05:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

CrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to behold

Default Playground

I just wrote this as a suggestion to ganz after seeing what the new SPI 's were going to be for the guinea pig and arctic fox...we've had too many treadmills, and too many trampolines!! It's time for something new!

So here's my letter.

I really love webkinz, and I'm always excited to see new updates online, and new pets in the store!
I have a quick suggestion for items for the pets - playground equipment. You could even make them pet specific if you want. Some that might be cute are slides, swing-sets, merry-go-rounds, teeter-totters, or monkey bars.
I just thought I'd give you an idea for future items for the site! =) thanks so much for taking the time to read my letter, I really appreciate that you listen to your customers' ideas/concerns/comments. That makes me respect your company even more!

let me know what you think! Thanks!:easter:
CrimsonTwilight is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 12:32 AM   #2
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Playground

Agreed. There is a 'cat playground' that is curio only, but it isn't interactive. We need more variety to the 'play' our pets do!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 05:15 PM   #3

CrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to behold

Thanks! I really hope Ganz gets some ideas from the letter, too. I'd love to see our pets on a swing or slide!
Old 03-27-2009, 10:02 PM   #4

Yay! I'm so glad that the signature panda has a slide!! =)
Old 03-27-2009, 11:22 PM   #5
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Yep! The signature pets item is the first step to a interactive playground.
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 11:32 PM   #6
auntiee2

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

I had the same idea about playground equipment--not as specific as pet specific--but I sent it through the comments and suggestions page in the newspaper. Should I have sent it directly to Ganz?
auntiee2 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 07:45 AM   #7
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

I love that idea, it would be so cool especially if they're interactive.
!
fvb is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 01:18 AM   #8
nanas3k is on a distinguished road

I love the slide that comes with the Signature Panda. Love it to the point that I am really trying to put together the huge cost for it (the panda). If he monkey comes with monkey bars (logical?) then there goes another chunk of money. If Ganz is working on a playground, that would be great. I put that as an idea in here on some other post a while back. If this is their plan, I really hope that it will be available somewhere other than the most expensive pets. Maybe as a new Rare series? Personally I can't afford to keep getting the most expensive ones when I could potentially get 3 or 4 regular Webkinz for the same price.
nanas3k is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 02:05 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by nanas3k
I love the slide that comes with the Signature Panda. Love it to the point that I am really trying to put together the huge cost for it (the panda). If he monkey comes with monkey bars (logical?) then there goes another chunk of money. If Ganz is working on a playground, that would be great. I put that as an idea in here on some other post a while back. If this is their plan, I really hope that it will be available somewhere other than the most expensive pets. Maybe as a new Rare series? Personally I can't afford to keep getting the most expensive ones when I could potentially get 3 or 4 regular Webkinz for the same price.
That's true. I hope they have some generic-looking ones at least in the W-shop or something like that.
Closed

Tags
playground