Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
Mayora 13
Webkinz :)

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Default Placemats

I know Placemats are special and stuff...but I think they should sell some basic non-fancy placemats at the WShop.

Here's how it could work

You put them on a table...they look like regular placemats...when you click on them it brings up a screen kind of like a cooking screen. Then you can drag any kind of food on to it... one drink, and 2 foods or something....and if you invite someone over, they can eat the food off of one placemat per visit!

Also...they should make a toy cash register. Just for looks...doesn't do anything.

Let me know what you think about the placemat idea!!

~KinzUser2523~
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2009, 01:29 PM   #2
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Placemats

I like the idea!
Except i dont think there should be an option where you can put food on it and have other people eat it. But otherwise its cute,i actually need some
The toy register would be an awesome addition
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-14-2009, 10:08 AM   #3

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

that's a great idea!
i would love to decorate with regular place mats
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 10:19 AM   #4
nanabunny29

nanabunny29 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love that idea! It semm's so sad you can't really set your table, or feed your company any food.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:23 AM   #5
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, I would love to be able to set the placements. As to a cash register, there is a cash register attached to a counter in the new General Store theme but there is no cash register by itself. I would love if when you clicked on the cash register it would make a ka-ching sound.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 06:56 PM   #6
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Yeah, I would love to be able to set the placements. As to a cash register, there is a cash register attached to a counter in the new General Store theme but there is no cash register by itself. I would love if when you clicked on the cash register it would make a ka-ching sound.
Oh yeah!!

That would be so awesome...!!!

ka-ching

~KinzUser2523~
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 07:35 PM   #7
Those silly

gorawr[luv] is on a distinguished road

I like the idea of placemats in the Wshop, but I disagree with the part about putting food on placemats. I like the idea, though!
-Gorawr
gorawr[luv] is offline Female
Closed