Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   place and theme ideas (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/place-theme-ideas-125421/)

11-17-2007 03:22 PM

place and theme ideas
 
there should be a bakery where you could ask the employee (the webkinz) to make a speciial food item (vanilla cake ect.) and there should be bank where you could store your kinzcash there should also be a coffe shop where there is an option to choose if you want to buy coffe or food (food chandes hourly like curio shop and items) now for the theme ideas there should be a mini golf theme outdoors only where there was a different mini golf game than in the arcade and there could be a different type of golf cart ( red yellow pink ect.) and so on another theme should be a city theme with big city wallpaper street flooring taxi cab bed ect. what do you think of these ideas?:):bas::pgn:

---------- webkinzrock1000 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

hello???????????????????????

---------- webkinzrock1000 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

any1 there????

---------- webkinzrock1000 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

heeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooo????

---------- webkinzrock1000 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

darn darn darn it!:(

---------- webkinzrock1000 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

---------- webkinzrock1000 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

plz any1 :(

---------- webkinzrock1000 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

uuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(

11-17-2007 03:22 PM

Re: place and theme ideas
 
plz some1 post!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(

gripperluverxxoo11-17-2007 03:23 PM

Re: place and theme ideas
 
They are very good ideas!:)

serastar246811-18-2007 07:11 PM

Re: place and theme ideas
 
HI!!! I think these are GREAT ideas!!! I've seen some rather wierd ones but these are really cool. If you start a petition then I sign (serastar2468). I know how it feels to have good ideas that nobody looks at. I just made a thread with an idea...that's sorta cool for people that like webkinz fasion... but noone has signed!!! ANYWAYS!!! GREAT IDEAS!;D

cubbyfanjohn11-18-2007 08:30 PM

Re: place and theme ideas
 
i think those are great ideas!

RamsesII11-20-2007 12:48 PM

Re: place and theme ideas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by webkinzrock1000 (Post 2702398)
there should be a bakery where you could ask the employee (the webkinz) to make a speciial food item (vanilla cake ect.)

Nice Idea bit it could be worked into the Coffee shop idea...

Quote:

Originally Posted by webkinzrock1000 (Post 2702398)
and there should be bank where you could store your kinzcash

This is a WELL established idea with many different posts, and by adding it to your post it is the same as you signing someone elses post...

Quote:

Originally Posted by webkinzrock1000 (Post 2702398)
there should also be a coffe shop where there is an option to choose if you want to buy coffe or food (food chandes hourly like curio shop and items)

This Idea has been discussed as well, and the 'Kinz Cafe' idea is under way. Once again this post is an affirmation to Ganz of mass interest in that area.

Quote:

Originally Posted by webkinzrock1000 (Post 2702398)
now for the theme ideas there should be a mini golf theme outdoors only where there was a different mini golf game than in the arcade and there could be a different type of golf cart ( red yellow pink ect.)

Interesting, but I guess I would have to say there are many other vehicle items that people want to see first so another golfcart could wait for a little bit in my opinion...

Quote:

Originally Posted by webkinzrock1000 (Post 2702398)
and so on another theme should be a city theme with big city wallpaper street flooring taxi cab bed ect. what do you think of these ideas?

I like this idea a lot, maybe you could expand on it, or with your permission I would like to add it to a post I have and expand on it myself...

11-21-2007 04:47 PM

Re: place and theme ideas
 
thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
:):):):):):):):)

11-23-2007 02:22 PM

Re: place and theme ideas
 
any1 else?

---------- webkinzrock1000 added 1049 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

pllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz any1 else??:(

Kayla11-23-2007 02:24 PM

Re: place and theme ideas
 
Great idea! :)

11-24-2007 08:23 PM

Re: place and theme ideas
 
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC