Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 06:51 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

Default Re: PJ should give us Clues for Rare Clothing like Arte!

Anyone think it was really odd how inexpensive the Superhero costume was? I figured it would be about the same as the Clown Suit. So I checked the price to sell it in the Wshop and it was 278 KC meaning the price was supposed to be 555. Guess Ganz goofed big time with the 32 price. HOORAY for us. Wish we could get more than one per sale though. I still need clown shoes and would love advance notice of rare items like with Arte.
teapot05 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2010, 06:54 PM   #42
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by teapot05
Anyone think it was really odd how inexpensive the Superhero costume was? I figured it would be about the same as the Clown Suit. So I checked the price to sell it in the Wshop and it was 278 KC meaning the price was supposed to be 555. Guess Ganz goofed big time with the 32 price. HOORAY for us. Wish we could get more than one per sale though. I still need clown shoes and would love advance notice of rare items like with Arte.

Yes I did notice the price and was very surprised.
Thank you for letting us know about your discovery in the WShop
Old 01-31-2010, 06:58 PM   #43
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Yes, I agree, advanced notice would be great! I went for a nap this afternoon and totally missed it....oh well, serves me right for sleeping on the job LOL.
Dragonbird...love the duct tape and now the cone...too funny! CJ
Old 01-31-2010, 07:14 PM   #44
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Yes, I agree, advanced notice would be great! I went for a nap this afternoon and totally missed it....oh well, serves me right for sleeping on the job LOL.
Dragonbird...love the duct tape and now the cone...too funny! CJ
We all have lives outside WW

It will be back
Old 01-31-2010, 07:55 PM   #45
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
We all have lives outside WW

It will be back
We do? Since when!!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 08:05 PM   #46
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
We do? Since when!!!
Whoops..maybe some of us don't!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 08:12 PM   #47
marybess18

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

I did think the Superhero outfit was super super cheap! Yay for us! I totally agree that we should be able to buy more than one. I have all the outlet specials so far...I'm sure I will miss the Dress or something. It is the one I really want!

Love this thread by the way!
marybess18 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 08:26 PM   #48
Just a lovely

Vanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I'm SOOOO afraid while im in school or something I'll miss the fairy ball gown right when im not busy clicking away on the computer. D: but at the same time, happy that PJ is finally making up for how much she talks
Vanilla3244 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #49
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I want to apologize to anyone who has trouble with PJ this afternoon I think I may have dazed and confused her with (6) 10-12 second drive-buy shoppings for clown shoes, I don't think she knew what happened by the time I was done and gone. "Hi welcome to the Kinzstyle--Goodbye"
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 02-01-2010, 05:54 PM   #50
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

If she'd give a teeny tiny hint...I KNOW none of us would ever tell
Closed