Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 08:15 PM   #21
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

Default Re: PJ should gives us Clues for Rare Clothing like Arte!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Since we were not getting advance warning, I suspected that...
Even worse, the schedule at PJ Collie's changed from a 12 hour repeat to a 24 hour sched. Previously what was sold in the am came back in the pm. So right now, you gotta be there else you miss it for the rest of the day.
zingyginger is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2010, 04:02 PM   #22
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Love this idea! Maybe Ganz hasn't worked it all through yet. I hope they are going to do something because I don't understand what the big secret is about!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 04:10 PM   #23
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
We as in you and wendy or we as in you and the Ganz Gods?

I was hoping for a 24 hour advance notice in twitter (if Ganz is really wanting us weirdos following them on Twitter-which I assumed because of their latest giveaway thing)....

Or a Deluxe button in the Kinzstyle shop to notify folks of the rares (just a little perk that would get more folks to join Deluxe)...

Or just one extra sentence out of PJ's mouth really wouldn't make that big of a difference would it?

Click the image to open in full size.
Of all the many uses of duct tape I can't think of a better one. I wish they sold Duct tape in the W shop, PJ keeps getting out of your tape.

Back on topic, I f PJ wants to blab she should tell us of upcoming specials. PJ if you cant tell us that then please close your pie hole. Thank you.

Last edited by robertcleveland; 01-29-2010 at 04:12 PM.. Reason: punctuation
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 01-29-2010, 04:12 PM   #24
Blah Blah Blah
Webkinz :)
Ke$ha has disabled reputation

i think thats a great idea so far i have gotten NOTHING i hope i can get the clown nose!! it looks so cool!
Ke$ha is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 04:15 PM   #25
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Ke$ha
i think thats a great idea so far i have gotten NOTHING i hope i can get the clown nose!! it looks so cool!
Me too! I want that nose
Old 01-29-2010, 09:55 PM   #26
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: PJ should give us Clues for Rare Clothing like Arte!

Maybe Ganz will give us some useful news in the "newspaper".
At least I hope they give us a hat pin to pop PJ's speech bubble
Old 01-29-2010, 11:22 PM   #27
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Dear PJ,

Aside from your grating voice and annoying talk bubbles, you're really a cool chick. You give us way cool clothing to purchase. I'm asking for your help. My muscles are getting weak from sitting, just sitting at my computer, wearily checking every hour to see if you've deemed us worthy of your rare goods...

Is it ok to go to sleep? Can I lay my head on the pillow and close my eyes? Can you promise to not stick up any rare clothes when I'm trying to sleep? I'm haunted by the vision of that wonderful superhero costume, clown nose and wig and don't even get me started on the venitian mask and princess dress...

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration of our need for sleep,
dbird
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 11:26 PM   #28
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes I agree w/This I feel like I am waiting all day & I dont want to miss out . This would be fantastic , Thanks so much great thread
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 01-30-2010, 05:23 PM   #29
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
Maybe Ganz will give us some useful news in the "newspaper".
At least I hope they give us a hat pin to pop PJ's speech bubble
I asked for useful news and now the newspaper is broke Oh well Ganz happens .
Old 01-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #30
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
We're trying our best to find a way to give you all advance notice... Make sure to watch the updates at the top of the forum or on twitter.
Thank you Justin for all that you are doing for everyone in .......
We appreciate everything you do for our behalf~!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
Agree!!

PJ should use her special "ability" (ie: talking too much) for the power of GOOD!!

Once again, I missed out. So, I'm 0 for 3.
Couldn't have said it better myself Ranger.................. PJ's "special ability" could be used in much better ways than her current blab ~~ c'mon Ganz!! Especially now that we have been informed that she will be having RARE items for the hourly special!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Or just one extra sentence out of PJ's mouth really wouldn't make that big of a difference would it?

Click the image to open in full size.
WOOT!!!
Especially if it is an important sentence like, "I'll be having a RARE ITEM
today at ____ time or between ____ & ____ today".

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
"I have something coming in this afternoon!" would be great
ANYTHING along those lines would be nice, BUT Ganz would have to notify us of that change since most of us don't listen to her anyway ................ lol I keep my volume muted for PJ!!
peace1430 is offline Female
Closed