Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 07:42 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Pizza Palace Idea

I still go on Webkinz... and love to try out the new games! Well, in Pizza Palace I updated a stove and I thought they would still be updated the next time I play... but unfortunately, it didn't happen... so my idea is when you update something in Pizza Palace, it will always be there next time!

supporters:
Andykinz
shadowsown88
reya
yin1
HMcruz
tinkerbella
Jenn965

Last edited by Andykinz; 12-13-2008 at 02:34 PM..
Andykinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 07:45 AM   #2
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Pizza Palace Idea

That's a great idea! I think that you should be able to save your progress, rather than having it always be there, though—like have a few saved game slots for your account, if possible. Something where you could get rid of it if you wanted a fresh start.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 08:04 AM   #3
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

That is a fantastic idea. I wish you were able to save your progress, it's so frustrating when you have bought everything and updated everything and of course on that level you lose lol It's fun though to keep trying and I guess they don't do that because you could make it so much further and they would have to have A LOT of levels.
reya is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 05:39 PM   #4
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for posting! I agree. Because, I worked SOOO hard!!
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 12-11-2008, 05:42 PM   #5
yin1

yin1 is just really niceyin1 is just really nice

That would be sooooo nice!!!
yin1 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 05:45 PM   #6

HMCruz is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, this would be a good idea for some of the other games too!
Old 12-12-2008, 07:47 AM   #7

Thanks for agreeing!!!

---------- Andykinz added 840 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Any other supporters?

Last edited by Andykinz; 12-12-2008 at 07:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 12-12-2008, 07:53 AM   #8
webbie whonk!
Gift Guru

webbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond repute

That's a great idea! I also think it stinks that you lose all of your money if you have to redo a level. It's like saying that nobody paid for their pizza and even though you didn't make the goal, all of your hard work was for nothing. Just my opinion.
webbiemum is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 04:22 PM   #9

And my opinion, too!!!!!!!
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 12-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #10
Chelseax3
Banned
Tinkerbella is just really niceTinkerbella is just really nice

sorry, but i don't think that would work just because the more times you play it .. you would have an advantage and eventually you can have everything upgraded and wiz though.. it makes it hard that you only have limited $$ and CANT buy everything you need..nice idea though
Tinkerbella is offline Female
Closed