Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2014, 04:21 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

feona swims in greatness
feona swims in greatnessfeona swims in greatnessfeona swims in greatnessfeona swims in greatnessfeona swims in greatness

Default Re: Pink Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by StLouiscutie184
To be completely honest, I believe there's already too many pink or girly related Webkinz already. I wish there were more boy-related Webkinz than all the pink, ribbon-y, floral print, etc Webkinz that's essentially targeted for girls.
I agree. I quit buying pink and flowered animals. There is already more than we can count.
feona is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2014, 04:44 PM   #12

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by feona
I agree. I quit buying pink and flowered animals. There is already more than we can count.
The only pink pets I have (if I remember correctly) is my Bubblegumasaurus and my Love Puppy I'm currently am awaiting my Dreamy sheep though! And if you want to, count my Whimsey Dragon KinzKlip

Needless to say though, the pink pets I have (and are awaiting for) I believe are gender neutral. I never was a girly-girl and that's probably why I haven't bought any of the Webkinz ones.
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2014, 06:25 PM   #13

7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art
7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art

Bunny,,,,,,
7thheaven is offline Female
Old 08-29-2014, 10:11 PM   #14

migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.
migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by 7thheaven
Bunny,,,,,,

I'm glad you like the Pink Bunny idea.
migrubbs is offline Female
Old 08-30-2014, 01:33 AM   #15

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

There's already a pink bunny, the "Cheeky Bunny".

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by StLouiscutie184; 08-30-2014 at 01:36 AM..
Old 08-30-2014, 10:45 AM   #16

migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.
migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.migrubbs is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by StLouiscutie184
There's already a pink bunny, the "Cheeky Bunny".

Yes, but I you look closely, you'll see it's got bits of orange on it.
migrubbs is offline Female
Old 08-30-2014, 10:56 AM   #17

View Post Originally Posted by migrubbs
Seriously? It's still a pink rabbit.....

I do think it's a cute plush though.
Old 08-30-2014, 11:02 AM   #18
e Are The Light

designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish
designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish

So, basically the rabbit would look like that, only not have little bits of orange on it? Um, sorry, but I don't think GANZ would make the same pet, without orange. I mean, you can hardly see the orange in the first place, so I don't really see the problem. I like how excited you are about your favorite color though.
designergirl101 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2014, 11:51 AM   #19

promisemelove has a brilliant futurepromisemelove has a brilliant futurepromisemelove has a brilliant futurepromisemelove has a brilliant futurepromisemelove has a brilliant future

People are already outraged that September's POTM is that pink gorilla. We should be stressing gender neutral pets.

It's a pink rabbit. Seriously.
promisemelove is offline Female
Old 08-30-2014, 12:51 PM   #20

View Post Originally Posted by promisemelove
People are already outraged that September's POTM is that pink gorilla. We should be stressing gender neutral pets.

It's a pink rabbit. Seriously.
The pink gorilla was last year's POTM. This year is the Airedale Terrier, just a heads up!
Closed

Tags
ideas for ganz!, kellie was here, pink for sure, sayeth what?!?!?