Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #21
Webkinz :)
101Rebeccat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: pikachu, anyone?

that would be fun.... but i dobt ganz would do it that way. it would be more like a yellow teddy bear with black stripes and a long tale. so GANZ would not have to ask POKEMON CO. for permission. But that would be cool
101Rebeccat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2010, 09:32 AM   #22
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
As awesome as it would be, it would most likely be copyrighted, and Webkinz is WEBKINZ not Pokemon.
Exactly. Pokemon is a copyrighted and registered company. Nintendo is a registered company too, but other companies can work out stuff with Nintendo to make games and such.
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 07-04-2010, 09:35 AM   #23
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by BlazingAces
You know, I actually would like to see a webkinz pikachu. The only thing stopping this idea is that Ganz isn't going to allow a Pokemon webkin because it is suppose to be strictly webkinz, not Pokekinz as i would call them. Also I don't think it is Ganzs responsibility to help support Pokemon so they can get back on their feet and have Pokemon be a big thing like it was back in the old days. It would just spell more competition for Ganz. But like i said if they did allow this I would for sure buy one. Nice idea.
And...ZhuZhu Pets are? I don't think it is entirely impossible considering how they crossed over with the Hamsters.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #24
YEA! I'm finally a

calicocat1455 is just really nicecalicocat1455 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
And...ZhuZhu Pets are? I don't think it is entirely impossible considering how they crossed over with the Hamsters.
I agree.
calicocat1455 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 05:30 AM   #25
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

i think that would be illegal, because it's trademarked by Pokemon..
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 09:33 AM   #26
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Syd!
Pikachu is trademarked by Pokemon. It would be illegal for Ganz to use Pikachu in their products. Besides, the general idea of Pokemon is to battle which is the exact opposite of what Webkinz promotes.
Exactly what I was going to say!
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #27
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

Default Re: [langtitle=pt]Re: pikachu, anyone?[/langtitle]

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
[lang=pt]Um. . . . . I'd rather not, LOL.[/lang]
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 09:42 AM   #28
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Syd!
Pikachu is trademarked by Pokemon. It would be illegal for Ganz to use Pikachu in their products. Besides, the general idea of Pokemon is to battle which is the exact opposite of what Webkinz promotes.
^Agreed^
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 08:36 AM   #29

sageheart is on a distinguished road

I don't think it would happen. The closest i can see it coming is some variation. However, along with the copyright trouble some parents may go into an uproar. With the battling and stuff. Although it is a clever idea I think the trouble of actually even becoming able to make it would take way too much time. I still absolutely support! I just think it would take a long time to get there.
sageheart is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 10:07 AM   #30

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Oh, not online-only!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mello pwns all webkinz, pookie rawks!, tagged ya!