Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 12:39 PM   #1
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default pikachu, anyone?

What about a pikachu webkinz? Ganz is already working with nintendo to make a DS game, so why not we take it a step further? it sould be Estore, because:
A) it would be made quicker
B) it could be there for a limited time, and the clubhouse wouldn't be crowded with them
C) it would get pokemon up to poupularity again
it's PSF could be berry salad
it's PSI could be a yellow bark tree [it would have a yellow bark with berries on it] or a pokeball stove/tree/clothes
post a if you aggree, or a if you don't.
i , well, it's my own thread! XD
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2010, 05:00 PM   #2
Call me KD~

kdsw1 is just really nicekdsw1 is just really nice

Default Re: pikachu, anyone?

Well, not really..... I mean, it would be cool, just, I don't think they would do it.... I mean, a Pokemon Webkinz?

It's a great idea, but I don't think it's possible....
kdsw1 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 07:07 PM   #3
ツ║They call me Blaze

BlazingAces has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: pikachu, anyone?

You know, I actually would like to see a webkinz pikachu. The only thing stopping this idea is that Ganz isn't going to allow a Pokemon webkin because it is suppose to be strictly webkinz, not Pokekinz as i would call them. Also I don't think it is Ganzs responsibility to help support Pokemon so they can get back on their feet and have Pokemon be a big thing like it was back in the old days. It would just spell more competition for Ganz. But like i said if they did allow this I would for sure buy one. Nice idea.
BlazingAces is offline Male
Old 06-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #4

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

I could see the pokemon company making pokemon online toys simailar to webkinz but not pairing up.
websy is offline Male
Old 06-16-2010, 06:59 PM   #5
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default [langtitle=pt]Re: pikachu, anyone?[/langtitle]

[lang=pt]Um. . . . . I'd rather not, LOL.[/lang]
Old 06-20-2010, 09:16 AM   #6

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

I don't think it's possible. Webkinz is supposed to be animals, not pokemon.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:12 PM   #7

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

As awesome as it would be, it would most likely be copyrighted, and Webkinz is WEBKINZ not Pokemon.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 03:18 PM   #8
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

Pikachu is trademarked by Pokemon. It would be illegal for Ganz to use Pikachu in their products. Besides, the general idea of Pokemon is to battle which is the exact opposite of what Webkinz promotes.
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 08:42 PM   #9
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Its a great idea but like everyone said....

First off, Webkinz CAN'T use Pokemon because it is copyrighted.

Second of all, Webkinz are animals, not Pokemon, humans, objects etc. ( I think the snowman was pushing it)

Third off, A Pikachu webkinz would probably lead to other Pokemon, and I know that some Pokemon have weapons on there backs and that would lead to fighting, which is, (like Syd! said) the complete opposite of Webkinz.

Also, just think seeing a Pikachu webkinz in the Clubhouse or on the Highscore Board. Don't you think it wouldn't "go with the flow?"
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 10:46 PM   #10
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

I doubt it'll happen. Ganz doesn't do characters. Well, I take that back. They did the Cheshire Cat, didn't they? There is a slight chance it will become real.
CalleyCo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mello pwns all webkinz, pookie rawks!, tagged ya!