Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Petz that have to be

1) It is amazing that, with all the X-Men craze, Ganz passed up an opportunity to create a Webkinz Wolverine. The pet's sudden populatity begged to be exploited when the movie came out but I think it'll be a great (if a wee scary) pet any day.
PSI: Razor Sharp Claws (shoes).
PSF: Shredded Meat Jerky.

2) Being a Russian born, I fail to comprehend why Ganz passed up Brown Bear for its black relative. For Chrissake, the pet is a well-known national symbol, not to mention one of the smartest circus animals!
PSI: Red Star Balalaika (wall decoration).
PSF: Raspberry Flavored Honey.

3) As for "special" pets, there is one critter that I, with all my proclaimed aversion to eStore, would buy instantly - A FLYING PIG! And, I am sure I won't be alone. Access to treetop rooms won't hurt, either.
PSI: Sky High Dream Weaver (a cloud-based statue of a happy pig generating a supposedly-encouraging message upon touch, like Wishing Well or Grey Arabian's PSI).
PSF: Fantasy Corn Cobs.
Attached Images
File Type: gifpig1.gif (19.2 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Pitenana; 12-01-2009 at 04:14 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 04:39 PM   #2
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Petz that have to be

Circus? Do you know how they make bears stand up on their hind legs? They burn their frontpaws, I hate it when people and animals are in circuses, the people work way too hard and the people who train the animal practically torture the animals!
Old 12-01-2009, 05:08 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Exclamation Re: Petz that have to be

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
Circus? Do you know how they make bears stand up on their hind legs? They burn their frontpaws, I hate it when people and animals are in circuses, the people work way too hard and the people who train the animal practically torture the animals!
I do not want to turn the board into a dispute but want to clear a misunderstanding. Animal-training techniques of the Russian Circus are very different from their Western colleagues. Animals are neither tortured nor mutilated there. Bears are particularly revered, and the national tradition of bear shows goes as far as tenth century! You also seem to know little about brown bears themselves; FYI, standing on hind legs is a natural feat for them, often performed in their native habitat.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:01 PM   #4
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
I hate animal abuse, too. But I think this is a little off topic. I just wanted to say, all circuses are not that bad! And I am sure Pitenana meant no harm..
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 05:08 AM   #5
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

I third the motion of hating animal abuse; I'm sure that's not what Pitenana meant. Anyways, I also don't want to get into a dispute, so I'll say what I think of your pets. One, I don't think Ganz would make a Wolverine for 2 reasons. The first is that it, like you mentioned, would be a little scary for kids. Second, Ganz doesn't usually copy animals from other movies/companies. If they did, there would have to be a compromise for taking the idea, like advertising on WW or money paid to use the idea. I like the idea of a Brown Bear, except for the fact that it would be generalized for circus. It's great that you're Russian and you get to see these beautiful bears in the circus, but no one in America/anywhere else would necessarily associate brown bear with circus. But otherwise, I think they definitely should have a Brown Bear! As for your flying pig idea; I am all for it! I too have a grudge against the E-Store, but this is one thing I'd gladly buy in a heartbeat; great idea!
Closed