Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2011, 12:22 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

Default Re: pets covered in skulls

Yeah.... Skulls would be pretty creepy, and not for the better. In the eStore around Halloween, maybe, but its a little too much for little kids.
voldemort is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2011, 12:36 PM   #22
littlerainstorm

LittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to behold

It's a really interesting idea.It would best for Halloween with cutesy skulls(since webkinz is for younger kids)
LittleRainStorm is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 12:48 PM   #23
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
I don't really like this, sorry! Webkinz is a happy place for younger kids and they may be scared by the skulls. And it wouldn't make much sense if they had skulls on them, the hair on those two pets would make them look weird. I would support if it was colored in peace signs, smilies, or flowers, but this is just- no.
View Post Originally Posted by WEBKINZBOY2008
I like the idea of using some sort of graphic on the pets, but I wouldn't buy one with a skull
View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
Well, though i think skulls and stuff are kind of cool (the cute kind of skulls, not like the disgusting realistic ones)

However, i don't think it would be a good marketing move for ganz because parents would not want their kids to get those kinds of pets, and thus those pets would not be bought, and some families might quit buying pets for their kids all together.

however, I think it would be cool if ganz came out with some Skelekinz for like halloween in the estore, kind of like dinosaur fossils.
I agree also that would be a little like skellpets (I think that's what what they are called)
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 01:33 PM   #24
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

I think it's a very good idea, but you have to keep in mind that younger kids, some as young as 5 may see these pets and be a little scared by them.

I don't really see any reason to take a pet that has already been released and just add a few graphics onto the fur.
tiffc is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 06:30 PM   #25
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Thumbs down Re: pets covered in skulls

I'm sorry but that is not something I want to see in Webkinz World. Is it something you would want your children to see????? Sorry I don't support.
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #26
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

I think that it might scare the younger members on Webkinz World. But if it didn't it would be best at Halloween time. It would also depend if your into that type of thing also, while some may like but others wouldn't. Although it would be neat to see what it would look like virtually on the computer. See you around!
GSGO is offline Female
Old 04-24-2011, 09:39 AM   #27

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

LOL xD
that would scare the 5 year olds.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 09:55 AM   #28
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Great pictures, but I don't really like them sorry.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-05-2011, 04:12 PM   #29
APL
Lil Kinz

APL is an unknown quantity at this point

uh lets just use one word "no" they will scare little kids
APL is offline Male
Old 05-06-2011, 10:41 AM   #30

Priceless has disabled reputation