Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 09:09 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: Pets, clothes, room themes, interactive items, and more!

View Post Originally Posted by Gypsy
I feel the same way about needing more cats, cutiebug343. I never saw the page that you talked about, but I did know that there are a LOT of dogs and not many cats. The people at Ganz must be all or mostly dog lovers.

I don't like dogs (no offense to dog lovers), partly because one bit me once and partly because they always seem too energetic and eager. I feel like they're going to jump on me and knock me down or something.

I decided that I would come up with the pets and then let Ganz come up with the PSIs and PSFs.
Yeah, I agree with the eager thing.
Most dogs I know are jumping everywhere and are as hyper as Fred on YouTube EXCEPT for this one really cute pug my neighbor has.
The dog's name is Sparky and he is way calmer compared to most dogs, in fact he sorta reminds me of my kitties:
Easy-going and adorable.
Some girl in my class said she doesn't like cats at all, (In fact she said she HATED them) and whenever we are asked to give the defenition of loyal in language arts people say "loving and truthful like a dog" but NEVER lLoving and truthful like a cat"!
People should at least like cats a LITTLE.
Anyways, those "lolcats" online can brighten your day drastically.
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 11:13 AM   #12

WildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonder

I have some Ideas for webkinz you could put on the list:
Opossem
screech owl
bald faced qouter horse
dun clydestale
canadaian goose(ganz is in canada ofcorse)
swan
mallard duck
balluga wale
bata fish
koi fish
humpback whale
cotton candy duck
WildWK is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 07:19 AM   #13
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

I am not accepting Webkinz pet suggestions to add to my list, just seeing what other people think of my suggestions. You should start a thread of your own with your pet suggestions or post them on a thread where someone has posted giving suggestions. I do have a list of suggestions that I liked and that I am toying with printing out and sending to ganz (It is WAY too long to be sent through the newspaper). I will add the pet suggestions I like to that list, but I will not add them to the list of animals posted here because these are all my ideas and it wouldn't feel right to have your ideas mixed with mine.

By the way, I'm pretty sure the screech owl is already on my list of suggestions.
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 08:25 AM   #14
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

WOW! That is a great list (I can tell alot of time has been put into it) I actually would NOT like to see more cats (And dogs) I think they have enough these already. The owl is a cool idea. I real really like your interactive ideas, especially the planter. We do have the "Consertvatory" room, we should be able to put outdoor items in and grow plants. Rep points for a great list!
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 08:32 AM   #15
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

I love the idea of growing more food and growing food indoors! You have some very creative ideas.
hconnors is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 11:01 AM   #16

ipodnano25 is on a distinguished road

wow those are amazing I like the orchard and night and day theme ideas the best:] and the sewing machine thats great too since you get to customize your own clothing
ipodnano25 is offline Female
Closed