Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2008, 09:41 PM   #81
pupnsuds
Gift Guru

pupnsuds has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: PETITIONS

Alright Im gonna get my 2cents in this one also. I don't really think a dolphin would be happy on land and I personally think it would look rather silly flapping around in webkinz world since unlike the seal and penguin real dolphins and fish do not purposely leave the water for any reason other than at seaworld where they are trained to do so oh and they jump up and flip above the water I think you know what Im saying?. I would love to see a parrot but wouldn't want one in my account if it couldnt fly around and it would be a bit unrealistic that ganz would make changes for those type of webkinz to look like they fit in with the game.
The plush pets may be neat though but I have to agree with onion and one last thing its hard enough keeping up with all the new pets that are out now Keep it up with the horse, dog, and cat breeds, and various other related species that are already a part of ww ex black googles, black cow, yellow duck brown bear pac man frog (there is really such a frog) etc
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2008, 12:04 AM   #82
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

onion The petitions are a little annoying, but I think mods are cracking down on them. A few days ago I saw 2 petitions were shut down. I think it would be better to get a group of people together with a thread and we all send the same thing into the newspaper.

---------- cheekycatlover added 27 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

I'm weird, onion, in the way after I post I read everyone else's and it gets ideas in my mind. With petitions I think they are pointless. If Ganz wants new ideas thay have tons of kids posting ideas via newz. When it comes to kids posting ideas they have stuff to say too. Everyone who told venom no to voice there opinion unfortunately you just shared your opinion(like I am right now) which brings us back to square 1. Ganz created the whole news thing so we could share ideas. Petitions are not neccasary when we have the news. Get your friends to send in the same idea that will be more effective. I also agree with everyone who said Ganz has pets lined up in advance

Last edited by cheekycatlover; 02-09-2008 at 12:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 12:10 AM   #83
ilovezoos
Gifted
ilovezoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I love bloomin' onions!!
OK Ganz may be a little over burden with petitions right now but I would think that the petitions will slow down when people realize that they don't cause immediate action by Ganz. I do think petitions are important so Ganz knows how we are thinkings and what we would like to see in the future. One thing that I have learned about business is that a business can't tell the customer what it wants the business must listen to the customer to see what they want. But the business can try to make the customer think that they need whatever they are selling but this doesn't seem to work very well.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:19 AM   #84
My favorite pets are
Webkinz :)
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

Great thoguht onion!
Webkinz-Lover#1 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 09:46 AM   #85
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by myisha1999
I Dont Agree.....
Lets say GANZ runs out of ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They can count on there Coustmers (Thats Us)
To help Ideas and make the webkinz YOU want...
I know I know......
I agree that webkinz ALREADY has a duck but that doesnt mean that they cant make Another Type of Duck!!!!!!!!!!!!
All though GANZ is Creative they can always ALWAYS count on us...
I mean thats my Guess and as always UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA is a country of Freedom!!!!
If anyone agrees or disgress Copy this and post YOUR Opinon
That will never happen, onion, no offense but that won't. Ganz probably hires a whole board of people just to get ideas. Also there are people outside of who never thought they could even make a petition who use the section in the newspaper. That is where Ganz wants to get its ideas from customers.

---------- cheekycatlover added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ilovezoos
I love bloomin' onions!!
OK Ganz may be a little over burden with petitions right now but I would think that the petitions will slow down when people realize that they don't cause immediate action by Ganz. I do think petitions are important so Ganz knows how we are thinkings and what we would like to see in the future. One thing that I have learned about business is that a business can't tell the customer what it wants the business must listen to the customer to see what they want. But the business can try to make the customer think that they need whatever they are selling but this doesn't seem to work very well.
No offense or anything, but onion, Ganz has already created a way to share our thoughts. They put a section in the newspaper where you can share your ideas.

Last edited by cheekycatlover; 02-09-2008 at 09:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 09:52 AM   #86
explodeW

Red face Re: PETITIONS

i hate the fact that people think ww will UNretire webkinz

A fish is ridiculous ganz wouldn't go that far

they already went overboard with the tiger snake so don't ask for more

ya so that's my opinion
Old 02-09-2008, 09:56 AM   #87
cheer4fame
Gift Guru

cheer4fame will become famous soon enough

I agree 100% with you. The petitions have gone a little too far now. Like every other post seems to be a petition to make another webkinz, fix glitches ect. Why can't we just be happy with all of the new webkinz we have now?! Some of the webkinz that people are thinking of can't even be possible! Thanks for posting this and I hope people start to understand that petitions are not going to change Ganz minds about things.

---------- cheer4fame added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Quote:
haha I thought that was funny

Last edited by cheer4fame; 02-09-2008 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #88
Baltimore Colts

ONION! lol i hate how people make petitions with thinking about stuff like that ganz tries to make the best webkijnz they can and if u want animals like owls so bad make ur on website while u wait and see how hard it is to not only design wat animals will look like but make they wings flap and lets it be able to move
Old 02-23-2008, 04:55 PM   #89
Edward Cullen is a

webkinz98 will become famous soon enough

I dont agree people can make petitions for something they think should happen. Just because thta petition about the super beds made it does not mean that nobody can do petitons any more

---------- webkinz98 added 3 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by explodeW
i hate the fact that people think ww will UNretire webkinz

A fish is ridiculous ganz wouldn't go that far

ya so that's my opinion
you know that was not nice

Last edited by webkinz98; 02-23-2008 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinz98 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 04:59 PM   #90
WOO HOO! I am...

crest39 will become famous soon enough

I agree with onion!! First of all the creative directior said they will not bring back retired webkinz so why even bother!
crest39 is offline Female
Closed