Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 07:51 PM   #31
wuocha
Guest

Default Re: PETITIONS

i konwe it is totally annoying great post rep !
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 07:58 PM   #32
tacoworld
Guest

Default Re: PETITIONS

I definetly see your point. Ganz is probubly coming up with as many pets as possible as it is.I do like some of the ideas on the petion.You must have done alot of time thinking about this because i would never have thought about the SPFs and everything!
Old 02-01-2008, 08:31 PM   #33
2009 Will Be
Gifted
 
abbythegrey's Avatar
abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: PETITIONS

Honestly, we can never know what Ganz has thought of and what they haven't thought of. I find no problem making petitions and sending them to Ganz. By doing this, we're just basically showing Ganz what we'd like to see in Webkinz and that this many people agree. Onions. Even if they already thought of making an owl, when they get a petition with over 1,000 signatures, they know that lots of people are interested in the owl and that they should consider making it. Afterall, as shown on the homepage of WI, new superbeds were made from a petion. If you don't agree with a petion, don't sign it. I know that I, have seen many petions that I don't agree with, or it's more of a 'complaining' petion, rather than a 'suggestion' petion. Anyway, these are my thoughts, and I don't think there's anything wrong with petions. Don't sign them if you don't like them. Simple as that.

BTW, I do want to make it clear that for the most part, I don't agree with the petions on WI. Most of them are just people complaining about Ganz and Webkinz. I don't sign those. Also, most of the petitons for new webkinz are pretty pointless, but I still don't see the harm.

P.S. Yes, I did! I love the new sprites! :kanga: So cute! <3

Last edited by abbythegrey; 02-01-2008 at 08:38 PM..
abbythegrey is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 08:34 PM   #34
BC is a
Webkinz :)
 
Maddiebear's Avatar
Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: PETITIONS

you're being rude. that's mean, everyone know you don't have to, but they're closed because mods state,"just because the superbeds worked, doesn't mean that Ganz will accept another"
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 08:38 PM   #35
2009 Will Be
Gifted
 
abbythegrey's Avatar
abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: PETITIONS

View Post Originally Posted by Maddiebear
you're being rude. that's mean, everyone know you don't have to, but they're closed because mods state,"just because the superbeds worked, doesn't mean that Ganz will accept another"
I have no idea what you just said, or who you're talking to?
abbythegrey is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 08:39 PM   #36
venom7878
Gifted
 
venom7878's Avatar
venom7878 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: PETITIONS

Lets try to keep this as a small debate. Don't get in fights. I want to hear what people from both sides of this have to say.
venom7878 is offline
Old 02-01-2008, 08:42 PM   #37
Gift Guru
 
Geminicat21's Avatar
Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: PETITIONS

I totally agree with you. I strongly dislike the retired pets petiton. They retire pets for onion a reason, if you really want them save up your money and buy them on ebay. If your parents won't let you that isn't Ganz fault. I completey agree with you and hope other people hear you out too

Last edited by Geminicat21; 02-01-2008 at 08:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 08:45 PM   #38
2009 Will Be
Gifted
 
abbythegrey's Avatar
abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: PETITIONS

I hate those retired pets petions.


I don't really understand why a thread needed to be made about this. It's going to end up in drama. There's not really a harm in petions, and if you don't like them, don't sign them.
abbythegrey is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 08:47 PM   #39
Gift Guru
 
Geminicat21's Avatar
Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: PETITIONS

View Post Originally Posted by abbythegrey
Honestly, we can never know what Ganz has thought of and what they haven't thought of. I find no problem making petitions and sending them to Ganz. By doing this, we're just basically showing Ganz what we'd like to see in Webkinz and that this many people agree. Onions. Even if they already thought of making an owl, when they get a petition with over 1,000 signatures, they know that lots of people are interested in the owl and that they should consider making it. Afterall, as shown on the homepage of WI, new superbeds were made from a petion. If you don't agree with a petion, don't sign it. I know that I, have seen many petions that I don't agree with, or it's more of a 'complaining' petion, rather than a 'suggestion' petion. Anyway, these are my thoughts, and I don't think there's anything wrong with petions. Don't sign them if you don't like them. Simple as that.

BTW, I do want to make it clear that for the most part, I don't agree with the petions on WI. Most of them are just people complaining about Ganz and Webkinz. I don't sign those. Also, most of the petitons for new webkinz are pretty pointless, but I still don't see the harm.

P.S. Yes, I did! I love the new sprites! :kanga: So cute! <3
If you have read the article carefully, they had already made the new superbeds but because of the petition we got a glimpse of one. But the petition helped.

I agree with you there. I find the new webkinz petitions pretty pointless. But if you don't like them don't sign them.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 08:49 PM   #40
BC is a
Webkinz :)
 
Maddiebear's Avatar
Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: PETITIONS

View Post Originally Posted by abbythegrey
I have no idea what you just said, or who you're talking to?
I'm talking to you!!
Maddiebear is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts