Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 06:37 PM   #21
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: PETITIONS

I heard someone say Mods will close all petitions because Ganz doesnt want any more
I agree 100%
Its great for people to try to do something like that, but since the superbed thing, its been too much.

I dont like Onion s
paws is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 06:41 PM   #22
angieturtle
Gift Guru

angieturtle will become famous soon enough

I'm totally agreed. It is getting annoying now. ONIONS RULE!!!!!!! =]
Old 02-01-2008, 06:54 PM   #23
BC is a
Webkinz :)

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

sniff, sniff. onions make me sad.
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 07:02 PM   #24
rdettling10

Onion! I don't like people starting petitions, either. Everyone knows Ganz has a lot under wraps already, so why bother them?
Old 02-01-2008, 07:05 PM   #25
lollipoptree is an unknown quantity at this point

well retired pets WILL NOT come back as the creative director said...
I LOVE ONIONS!!
Old 02-01-2008, 07:14 PM   #26
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by venom7878
OK, Its annoying now.

Dear Readers,

(No offense, but) I dont want to come off as a cynical pessimist, but after the petiton for new superbeds (Which i was the 200th signature for!), everyone wants to create petitions. Here are a few I saw:

-Petition for a new sea creature Webkinz

Its a nice concept, but I'm sure Ganz has thought about it. It is a pretty obvious choice for a new kinz. BTW: I f you read the interview with the creative director, you would know that the Plush Designers choose what Kinz are made.

-Petition for owl,giraffe,mouse, birds, zebra, dolphin, snakes, duck, fish, beaver.

I want to point out that the Zebra and the Lion's PSF Definately do'nt mix well. Duck is already made. Snake is made too. And the fish is part of many of the Cat's PSF's and the Seal and Penguin too. (Plus there are fishsticks in the W-Shop) That leaves owl,giraffe,mouse,birds (We have Penguin,duck and googles), dolphin, and beaver. Giraffe is done both by shining stars and kookeys. I don't think Ganz isn't aware of a Giraffe as an idea. If they like it, they will do it by themselves. The dolphin is in Go-Fish, so Im sure Ganz is already considering it. Owl, mouse and beaver are good ideas, but insted of forming a petition, use the comments and suggestion section.

-Petition to Bring Retired Pets Back

Don't even get me started.

Before you start posting your opinion about this, I want to make sure you read all of it. So please put the word "onion" somewhere in your post.

BTW: Did you notice the new icons?: :kanga::gwolf::sch::tdf:
LOL @ "onion"----that's beautiful!!!!!!!

I think people simply don't realize that GANZ more than likey has a marketing plan that begins months and months ahead of what we see coming into the stores now. In other words, they probably knew they were going to make a kangaroo (just to use an example), six months ago! Maybe even long before that.

The same is surely true with all the accessories: purses, pencils, etc.---again, this marketing plan has probably been in effect for a very long time.

I think people simply don't realize that a pet doesn't get conceptualized, designed, protyped, manufactured, sold to stores, and shipped to stores in a week!

So yes, I do agree with you about the petitions. I don't think GANZ will really respond to them.

But what's the harm in people making them? It gives them a healthy way to vent whatever it is they need to vent about, and it forms a little comraderie among people who have the same opinions........no harm done.

---------- luvwebbies added 8 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by paws
I heard someone say Mods will close all petitions because Ganz doesnt want any more
I agree 100%
Its great for people to try to do something like that, but since the superbed thing, its been too much.

I dont like Onion s
I hadn't read that.....I actually haven't seen as many petitions floating around lately, but I don't really look for them, either, so that might be why.

One problem I can see with petitions is that they tend to create little feuds within our WI community, and that's certainly not an image we want to send to GANZ--that we are a bunch of complainers who can't even get along with each other!

Seriously, though: our petty feuds reflect badly on Justin and Wendy, and they don't deserve that, since they've worked so hard to build this site into a friendly and credible place.

But outside of that, my personal opinion is, if petitions keep people amused, and they aren't causing any fighting, it's basically harmless.

Last edited by luvwebbies; 02-01-2008 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 07:24 PM   #27
godsgirl13
Gift Guru

Godsgirl13 is a jewel in the roughGodsgirl13 is a jewel in the rough

i do agree that way too many people are started petitions. one or two for Ganz is okay, but not all of them now. I stopped signing them.
Old 02-01-2008, 07:30 PM   #28
hy, yes! I AM A
Gift Guru

kt150 will become famous soon enough

ONIONS!!! They are stinky.

The only petition I agreed with was the one about getting Ganz to fix the issue about not being able to rename rooms. I feel that is a major inconvenience, and they should be focusing most of their time on that.

As for all these other petitions, they're just going to annoy the "p o o" out of Ganz. I don't mean to be rude, but it may be the younger crowd on this site starting these petitions. I mean, petition about important things. I believe adults would understand what it important to make a big deal about.
kt150 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 07:32 PM   #29
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kt150
ONIONS!!! They are stinky.

I believe adults would understand what it important to make a big deal about.
Well.....not necessarily!!!!!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 07:41 PM   #30
....♥ you &&
Gifted

926c has a spectacular aura about

OMG! It really doesn't matter let people do what they want!
This is a public website!♥
926c is offline Female
Closed