Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Petition for more W-shop clothing instead of KinzStyle & Deluxe Membership Clothing!!

Thanks for clicking! Even if you don't reply, I'm glad you're reading this. (Don't stop! This is important!)

I've noticed that Ganz keeps coming out with uber-adorable clothing for your Virtual Webkinz, but the only thing is, you need to cough up some money for Kinzstyle clothes, or the Deluxe Membership, in order to get 1 or 2 of the items...
Whereas, the W-shop, where you can happily spend your Kinzcash on stuff, hasn't had ANY new clothing out in who-knows-how-many-months, and the clothes they come out with are, no offense, kinda boring.

here are some pictures of W-shop clothing in comparision with some of the new clothes that are coming out with Deluxe Memberships and KinzStyle clothes: (found these on Webkinz World, in the Rumor Mill, and in the Complete List of Kinzstyle Clothes thread)

W-Shop Clothes:
Attachment 170699
Attachment 170700
Attachment 170701

KinzStyle Clothes: (sorry about the "click image to open in full size" thing )
Attachment 170702
Attachment 170703
Attachment 170704

Webkinz Deluxe Member Clothes: (once again, sorry about the "click image to open in full size" thing... the clothes are a Polka-Dot Jumpsuit, Gold Hat, and B&W/Rainbow Glasses)
Attachment 170705
Attachment 170706
Attachment 170707

And, us kids (and even some of the adults) can't spend our allowance (or paycheck) on EVERY PIECE of Kinzstyle clothing, or an annual membership. We'd go broke like *snap* that!

Now, I fully understand that Ganz is a company, and therefore they must make money to stay in business. I'm just saying that they should pay a little respect to the kids who don't have enough allowance to buy the clothes, or the adults who don't have enough of their paycheck left to buy the stuff after food and insurance and the mortgage and the kids' stuff.
I'm just stating my opinion here, and my opinion is that Ganz should think of making more W-shop clothes, or even Curio Shop clothes, and stop thinking that we all have unlimited amounts of money to spend on plush clothes and deluxe memberships.

Now, WHO'S WITH ME?

Thanks for reading (if you made it this far )

People who've signed:

-b1uski3sxox
-

(I'll automatically add you to the list if you agree with me! )
GOAL: 10 PEOPLE (i have low expectations )

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 05-18-2009 at 07:27 PM..
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2009, 05:56 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
jackiepoo123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Petition for more W-shop clothing instead of KinzStyle & Deluxe Membership Clothing!!

I totally agree. We should already be members just purchasing the pets. I have noticed in the kinzchat plus area that people are already asking, " Are you a Deluxe Member?" Someone asked me if I was signature. Wow. This is not good. I love playing on ww but getting more disgruntled everyday. I send comments daily!!!!
jackiepoo123 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 05:58 AM   #3
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Petition for more W-shop clothing instead of KinzStyle & Deluxe Membership Clothing!!

I agree! I would sign this any day
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-03-2009, 06:00 AM   #4
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Thread closed. We don't allow petitions on WI, sorry!
Justin is offline Male
Closed