Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 06:46 PM   #1
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile petition for differant outdoor rooms! one snowy one green!

first, i am REALLY SORY TO EVERYONE WHO DISLIES PETITONS PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE A RUDE COMMENT IF IT IS JUST PETITIONS THAT YOU DILIKE

okay, so i walk into my yard and it is al green! i had made a special snow yard, and now its is green! plus, i like the snow better. so i started a petition so that when you go to buy rooms, there are three yards, one green al year, one snowy all year, and one that is normal, and changes. i think this is a good idea becase it can satisfy more people with the theems they choose.

you sign with your WW ID and and your WI ID. if you would prefer to keep you WW ID a secret, i can put your WI id with "secret" under WW name.

signatures:

1. bluedolfin3443 - secret
2. brownpig- brownpig
3. sunnygirl- secret

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 02-06-2008 at 08:11 PM..
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
Soccerchic42
Gifted

soccerchic4242 is just really nicesoccerchic4242 is just really nice

Default Re: petition for differant outdoor rooms! one snowy one green!

Sorry, but please don't make petitions, everyone keeps doing this, and it's getting really annoying.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:55 PM   #3
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

sign me up, my names are brownpig and brownpig
brownpig is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 06:55 PM   #4
CoolBenz, vetteguy98
Gift Guru
carguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond repute

GANZ isn't accepting our petitions, anymore.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:03 PM   #5
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Forgive me for not giving my username out, but a pharaoh bed of mine went missing today, so NO ONE that I don't personally know will get my username. But on to the part about the yard, I agree with you there. I would also like to see a swing set.:luvfrog:
Old 02-06-2008, 08:12 PM   #6
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

guys i know ganz isnt accepting them right now but i just wanted your opinions, also. PLEASE do not comment on how annoying this is i said im sorry for people that hate it. no need to be rude!
Old 02-06-2008, 08:49 PM   #7
Gifted
Jazzmynx is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
guys i know ganz isnt accepting them right now but i just wanted your opinions, also. PLEASE do not comment on how annoying this is i said im sorry for people that hate it. no need to be rude!
Then if you know Ganz is not accepting them, why call it a petition when it is not in fact, a petition. Why not just ask for the opinions of who agree? Perhaps you should look up the proper definition of petition and properly post your thread as what it is? Petitions are a form of formal protest in writing. If this is not what you are doing, do not call it as such. If you have a rant and you want to know if others agree with you, then do not call it a petition and then ask that people not get annoyed with it.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic or ugly, but those who constantly post these "petitions" threads are often seen as the "town criers" or "squeeky wheels". If you just want to have a discussion, well post a discussion thread rather than a petition thread.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:03 PM   #8
~guess it~
Gifted

Smile Re: petition for differant outdoor rooms! one snowy one green!

View Post Originally Posted by Jazzmynx
Then if you know Ganz is not accepting them, why call it a petition when it is not in fact, a petition. Why not just ask for the opinions of who agree? Perhaps you should look up the proper definition of petition and properly post your thread as what it is? Petitions are a form of formal protest in writing. If this is not what you are doing, do not call it as such. If you have a rant and you want to know if others agree with you, then do not call it a petition and then ask that people not get annoyed with it.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic or ugly, but those who constantly post these "petitions" threads are often seen as the "town criers" or "squeeky wheels". If you just want to have a discussion, well post a discussion thread rather than a petition thread.
that is indeed a good idea, i think i will!
Closed