Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Pet Wishlist Based Off The WI list (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/pet-wishlist-based-off-webkinz-insider-809919/)

Faunalover08-22-2017 08:04 PM

Pet Wishlist Based Off The WI list
 
Years ago, I liked the Webkinz Catalog wishlist system well enough - but by now it is >ridiculously< out of date and doesn't allow retired pets to be added.
What I'd absolutely love to see is a proper and well-updated Webkinz wishlist checklist, based off of this list:
Full List Of All Webkinz Pets - Webkinz Insider Wiki
...from here at WI.

luvzfrogs08-23-2017 12:09 PM

Re: Pet Wishlist Based Off The WI list
 
Oh, I know a lot of people would like things updated but unfortunately, that can't happen. They stopped updating things bc it stopped working & prevented anyone from updating it. But it would be nice to see an updated list but I'm sad to say that it won't ever happen unless a member decides to create one themselves. :)

Faunalover08-23-2017 02:53 PM

Re: Pet Wishlist Based Off The WI list
 
I'd have created one myself in a heartbeat, except that I know so little about technical stuff that I have absolutely no idea how to do it. /:

Queen of Sheba08-23-2017 04:07 PM

Re: Pet Wishlist Based Off The WI list
 
I agree with you! I wish the Ganz site offered a better catalog. Especially for those of us that are collectors.

luvzfrogs08-23-2017 04:13 PM

Re: Pet Wishlist Based Off The WI list
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Faunalover (Post 31533599)
I'd have created one myself in a heartbeat, except that I know so little about technical stuff that I have absolutely no idea how to do it. /:

I could probably do it but I would have no idea where to start with the pets & everything, the technology part I've got down pact.

Faunalover08-23-2017 04:41 PM

Re: Pet Wishlist Based Off The WI list
 
Luvsfrogs,
If it helps at all, this:
Full List Of All Webkinz Pets - Webkinz Insider Wiki
...has been my go-to list for years now.

luvzfrogs08-23-2017 07:49 PM

Re: Pet Wishlist Based Off The WI list
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Faunalover (Post 31533624)
Luvsfrogs,
If it helps at all, this:
Full List Of All Webkinz Pets - Webkinz Insider Wiki
...has been my go-to list for years now.

Thanks!
So how do you want it? The way it is but update the Retired pets list?

Faunalover08-23-2017 08:30 PM

Re: Pet Wishlist Based Off The WI list
 
I'm not really sure what I have in mind.
I like that the Catalog was a user friendly checklist that included images, even when selected.
Two major things lacking would be that it doesn't allow pets to be saved if they've been retired, and in general it's far from up to date.
I'm not sure what all pets weren't there when I last checked, but I'd wager that it was missing many more than just retired.

marnabear08-24-2017 09:47 AM

Re: Pet Wishlist Based Off The WI list
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by luvzfrogs (Post 31533579)
Oh, I know a lot of people would like things updated but unfortunately, that can't happen. They stopped updating things bc it stopped working & prevented anyone from updating it. But it would be nice to see an updated list but I'm sad to say that it won't ever happen unless a member decides to create one themselves. :)


If the subject is the pet list in the wiki, that can still be updated but I am not sure if there is still anyone on here that does that. Anyone who knows how should be able to update it.

Faunalover08-24-2017 10:12 AM

Re: Pet Wishlist Based Off The WI list
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by marnabear (Post 31533675)
If the subject is the pet list in the wiki, that can still be updated but I am not sure if there is still anyone on here that does that. Anyone who knows how should be able to update it.

Mamabear - No, when I said something wasn't well updated, I meant the Webkinz Collection Catalog here:
Webkinz Collection Catalog

While the WI list has been the best I've ever seen as far as updates, it's not a checklist.
The Catalog has been the only remotely good >checklist< I've seen prior to it falling flat as far as updates, which is why my idea was to base a checklist using the WI list off the Catalog.
...Hopefully that makes sense.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC