Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2017, 08:04 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Faunalover is a forum hero
Faunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum hero

Default Pet Wishlist Based Off The WI list

Years ago, I liked the Webkinz Catalog wishlist system well enough - but by now it is >ridiculously< out of date and doesn't allow retired pets to be added.
What I'd absolutely love to see is a proper and well-updated Webkinz wishlist checklist, based off of this list:
Full List Of All Webkinz Pets - Webkinz Insider Wiki
...from here at WI.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2017, 12:09 PM   #2
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Pet Wishlist Based Off The WI list

Oh, I know a lot of people would like things updated but unfortunately, that can't happen. They stopped updating things bc it stopped working & prevented anyone from updating it. But it would be nice to see an updated list but I'm sad to say that it won't ever happen unless a member decides to create one themselves.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 08-23-2017, 02:53 PM   #3

Faunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum hero

I'd have created one myself in a heartbeat, except that I know so little about technical stuff that I have absolutely no idea how to do it. /:
Old 08-23-2017, 04:07 PM   #4
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I agree with you! I wish the Ganz site offered a better catalog. Especially for those of us that are collectors.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 08-23-2017, 04:13 PM   #5
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Faunalover
I'd have created one myself in a heartbeat, except that I know so little about technical stuff that I have absolutely no idea how to do it. /:
I could probably do it but I would have no idea where to start with the pets & everything, the technology part I've got down pact.
Old 08-23-2017, 04:41 PM   #6

Luvsfrogs,
If it helps at all, this:
...has been my go-to list for years now.
Old 08-23-2017, 07:49 PM   #7
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

View Post Originally Posted by Faunalover
Luvsfrogs,
If it helps at all, this:
...has been my go-to list for years now.
Thanks!
So how do you want it? The way it is but update the Retired pets list?
Old 08-23-2017, 08:30 PM   #8

I'm not really sure what I have in mind.
I like that the Catalog was a user friendly checklist that included images, even when selected.
Two major things lacking would be that it doesn't allow pets to be saved if they've been retired, and in general it's far from up to date.
I'm not sure what all pets weren't there when I last checked, but I'd wager that it was missing many more than just retired.

Last edited by Faunalover; 08-23-2017 at 08:33 PM..
Old 08-24-2017, 09:47 AM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
Oh, I know a lot of people would like things updated but unfortunately, that can't happen. They stopped updating things bc it stopped working & prevented anyone from updating it. But it would be nice to see an updated list but I'm sad to say that it won't ever happen unless a member decides to create one themselves.

If the subject is the pet list in the wiki, that can still be updated but I am not sure if there is still anyone on here that does that. Anyone who knows how should be able to update it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-24-2017, 10:12 AM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
If the subject is the pet list in the wiki, that can still be updated but I am not sure if there is still anyone on here that does that. Anyone who knows how should be able to update it.
Mamabear - No, when I said something wasn't well updated, I meant the Webkinz Collection Catalog here:
Webkinz Collection Catalog

While the WI list has been the best I've ever seen as far as updates, it's not a checklist.
The Catalog has been the only remotely good >checklist< I've seen prior to it falling flat as far as updates, which is why my idea was to base a checklist using the WI list off the Catalog.
...Hopefully that makes sense.
Closed