Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 08:04 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Thumbs up PSI's and PSF's for your zodiac!

Hello everyone. Since i can't draw a pet, i was thinking PSI's and PSF's instead.

Aquarius: Soothing water bed and Aquarius' water syrup waffles
Aries: Aries' calming waterfall and Aries' appitizer
Cancer: Sandy crab bed and Hot fish chowder
Capricorn: Capricorn's underwater chair and Capricorn's cool water couch. The PSF is Capricorn's fresh cabbage casoral
Gemini: Twin trampoline (can hold 2 pets) and Twin tacos
Libra: Hanging scale beds (can hold 2 pets) and Scale soup
Sagittarius: Archer's target practice (Interactive) and Archer's quiver. (can be worn as belt) and Archer's awesome appitite
Leo: Leo's roaring rock and Leo's lovely latte
Pisces: Swirling pond pool and Pisces' potato platter
Virgo Virgo's velvet dresser and maidens wig Virgo's Vany Noodles
Scorpio: Desert pool and Spicy scorpion sushi

Hope you like these, They're like Dragonbird's except these are PSI's and PSF's
arnold995 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #2
BIG BELIEBER

sadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: PSI's and PSF's for your zodiac!

Oh my gosh!!!! These are SUCHHHHH great ideas!!!!!! Great job, Fluff :]
sadlittlegirl is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 02:25 PM   #3

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: PSI's and PSF's for your zodiac!

View Post Originally Posted by sadlittlegirl
Oh my gosh!!!! These are SUCHHHHH great ideas!!!!!! Great job, Fluff :]
Thanks jules. my mom said they were unique and bri said i was better at this than ganz . .
Old 04-23-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
sourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clown

awesomeee!
i would buy them. (:
sourpatch112 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:35 PM   #5

I should send a email to ganz, Anyone know ganz's email adress?
Old 05-04-2010, 06:55 PM   #6
♥Always♥

charis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by arnold995
I should send a email to ganz, Anyone know ganz's email adress?
ganz@webkinz.com but sadly, they dont reply (unlike cp)
charis99 is offline Female
Closed