Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
Goodbye!
Webkinz :)

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Thumbs up POTM Video Challenge Ideas!

You know the video challenge prizes? Here are some ideas for video challenge prizes on other videos!
Caramel soup- Miniature blimp, Caramel Soup recipe book, giant apple
Just Wanna Be Your Friend- The Balloons the jack russel gives to the other dog, the green glasses he puts on the other dog, the rainy picture at 1:14

Give me your ideas and/or screenshots
iamsam is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2011, 12:10 AM   #2
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: POTM Video Challenge Ideas!

I support. Video challenges are fun!
T9850 is offline Male
Old 03-21-2011, 05:19 AM   #3
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I support the video challenges are awesome and fun!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 03-21-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I think a Sailboat or a bowl of soup would be cool for the video "9 lives"
Good ideas! I support!
kittyhub54 is online now Female
Old 03-21-2011, 01:14 PM   #5
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

Oh I hope they eventually give video challenges to all the pet of the month videos! I have about a million ideas for prizes if they do! I watch these videos all the time. Now I have to go watch all the videos again so I can write down my ideas.

Oh, by the way, Caramel Soup's video challenge prize is already known if you look in the wiki.

OK I just watched all the videos again. Thank you for giving me an excuse!

This is going to be a long list! I'm just going to put down my ideas for videos that don't have a video challenge prize yet. It was harder to come up with ideas if the video had items in the eStore, so those videos don't have a lot of ideas.

I Just Wanna Be Your Friend: green glasses, tree house, "best friends" photo that you could put on a table

I Dream in Pink: pink balloon, basket of laundry, pink double bass, red panda statue blowing a horn

Nine Lives: paper boat, shopping cart, pot of soup, pink cat dress, water pump, photo of the happy couple, mini vans

Go Go Go Googles: cameras, cell phones, hot dog stand

Tiger Tiger: big purple speakers, pink gorilla's dress, hip hop clothes

Piggy Plum Pie: mixing bowl and spoon, haystack, log bridge, apron

Misunderstood: saxophone, jazz man's suit, fuschia skunk dress

It's Good to be the King: The King's suit, blue guitar, lighted stage backdrop

Cat's Pajama Party: laptop computer!!!! (it doesn't HAVE to work like a computer, Webkinz! We need a computer for our Webkinz!), Dex video, small Dex statue, pink cell phone

A Dog with a Bow in her Hair: log bridge, milkshake balloon, kite

Mustache Louie: a mustache your pets can wear!!!!, hair spray and curling iron that you can put on a table, Ms. Cowoline's glasses, weightlifting set, easel, sandbox

Koala Holiday: travel poster, sombrero, tree house, surfboard that your pet can ride, skis that your pet can wear, tropical lanterns, car washing bucket and sponge

Hug a Pug: gold sports car, red SUV, lighted backdrop, turntable

Cats & Dogs: ball of yarn, bone, blue prince costume, baby stroller, park swing, park slide, park seesaw

I Gotta Lotta Soft Spots for You: upright piano, lawn sprinkler, strawberry leopard photo that you can put on a table, "she loves me" daisy, Shakespeare wig!!!!, poetry scroll

I Wanna Run: desert palm tree, red keyboard, desert cactus that can go OUTSIDE!!!, blue and red headbands, bottled water that you can put on a table, first place trophy

I Love Being a Spotted Frog: acoustic guitar, tea cup that you can put on a table, monocle that your pet can wear!!!, maroon lounging jacket, motor boat

The Prettiest Pink Pony in Town: silver tiara, pink pony wig!!!, pink pony shoes!!!, prize winning cake, art palette, mixing bowl, apron

The Dog on the Front of the Tag: DOG FIREPLACE!!!!!, autograph that you can put on a table, blue star guitar

Where Did You Get Those Stripes: dumpster, trash can, trash bag, bagpipes , kilt

Last edited by Hibiscus; 03-21-2011 at 01:14 PM..
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 03-21-2011, 05:15 PM   #6
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

i just looked at the caramel soup video prize...its so cool!
for the other videos...here are a few suggestions
piggy plum pie - a hay stack
i dream in pink - pink boat that looks like the vacation prize thing only the boat is pink
nine lives - a paper boat
dog with the bow in her hair - a kite
gotta lotta soft spots for you - either a bundle of flowers, a honey pot hat that covers the webkinz's face, or the poetry thing he wears
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2011, 05:45 PM   #7
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Great ideas! I for surely support
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2011, 06:01 PM   #8
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

Prittiest Pink Pony In Town - silver Tiara Click the image to open in full size.

Dog On The Front Of The Tag - wearable tag (a tag that your pet can wear as a bracelet or belt that looks like the tag on the plushies), giant tag poster (for your ww room), autograph poster, autograph station Click the image to open in full size.

Where Did You Get Those Stripes? - super stripes wallpaper- Click the image to open in full size.

i will get more in a little bit
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 03-25-2011, 01:11 PM   #9
Gifted

oreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to all

I love the video challenges
I fully SUPPORT

awesome idea
oreo
oreo3999 is offline Female
Closed