Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 01:09 AM   #11
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: POTM prizes, EVEN IF YOU ALREEADY ADOPTED THE PET.

Oh I absolutely agree. My younger daughter got a bunch of pets for birthday presents this year and I told her not to bother logging them in for as long as possible. Why adopt them in and then find out in a couple weeks that one of them could have gotten her a loot bag? We aren't going to go and buy another one just for the loot bag! I mean the POTM is the POTM no matter when you adopted it- or at least is SHOULD be!!!

Absolutely I agree!
meowsrus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 10:08 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

I definately agree with you. I've had a number of pet of the month's so far and it's been torture looking at all the great prizes I can't have because I adopted in the wrong month
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 05-22-2009, 10:13 AM   #13
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I totally agree, we already have next months potm and so we will not get the loot bag and we certainly don't want to purchase another one due to space and money. I think if you have the potm no matter when you got it you should get the loot bag.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 10:16 AM   #14

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

I agree.
Or even at least let those who already have it do something special.
Murphydog is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 10:28 AM   #15

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Well, big fire ball, you are a very lucky person. I have the current POTM that I adopted April of 2008 but have not yet received the loot bag this month.

You must have gotten the benefits of a GANZ GLITCH. Good for you and enjoy your gift.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 10:51 AM   #16
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I agree with you, all of you. I have 282 pets on 2 accounts. Some of these are vitural and many are from mystery pets won in the trading cards. I stopped buying the trading cards because of the mystery pet thing. How crazy is that? Just another way to control what you can and cannot do.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE CARING VALLEY PET IS FOR JUNE? IF SO PLEASE RESPOND. THANKS AHEAD OF TIME.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 11:06 AM   #17
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wouldn't that be wonderful! Ganz has to keep us buying those pets, though, so I doubt they will ever change the whole POTM thing. Now that they have memberships to purchase, it would make even MORE sense that they need people to buy the plushies. Sorry guys, but as much as I agree that it would be great for those members who already have the pets to get the loot bags, I don't think it fits their marketing plan
kigz is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 02:07 PM   #18
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by 32saoirse
I agree with you. I think the gifts should be a choice for the adoptions of the POTM. I was also thinking that they should include owners of the lil' kinz in the activities as well. Not everyone has the large pets due to the sizes of the accounts and number of children who own accounts in each family. Most of the time the lil kinz are a better way to go for parents.

During this years extravaganza, I was able to purchase the LAST spotted frog which is July's potm. I'm saving it for July as I'll be able to receive my FIRST actual potm gift bag. I have yet to decide if it's a boy or girl and what to name it. I'm rather excited about this find.
I have only gotten one adopted in it's proper month, the chihuahua. I have many of them that were adopted at the wrong time though: polar bear, cocker spaniel, pink pony...
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 08:10 PM   #19

jstangle has a spectacular aura about

I agree. Even though I have never had a Pet of the Month, I really like the prizes, and it stinks that you have to adopt it during that month. Like if you already had the pet, you should still get to choose a Pet of the Month item, but there could be like limited ones you could choose from.
jstangle is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 08:52 PM   #20

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

No no, I said that I had a cocker spaniel already. Then when it became the pet of the month, I adopted another... and got the loot bag.
bigfireball is online now Female
Closed