Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
♥I love
Webkinz :)

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

Default POTM prizes, EVEN IF YOU ALREEADY ADOPTED THE PET.

I would love for this to happen, I have may's pet AND june's pet, but I want the gift bags and you don't get those unless you adopt a new one, but you still get the events. This is quite annoying to me, who agrees?
palmisland is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2009, 04:32 PM   #2
Webkinzgurl23

Default Re: POTM prizes, EVEN IF YOU ALREEADY ADOPTED THE PET.

Yeah. I had one of the POTM but I had already adopted it...two months before the POTM even started. I SO WANT THE DONUT SEEDS AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHOSE WHICH POTM GIFT YOU WANT JUST LIKE GETTING A SUPERBED.
Old 05-20-2009, 02:05 AM   #3
nanas3k is on a distinguished road

I was thinking the same thing. My grandkids have so many of the things already. My husband has two of the "repeats" and I have one. So much for the club thing. I agree that when you adopt a pet, you should have the ability to makr your own decision about what you want for your gift. I'm getting ready to adopt the brown cow in a couple of days and am keeping my fingers crossed that I get something that someone doesn't already have. I can send it to one of them as a surprise present.
nanas3k is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 02:12 AM   #4

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

I agree with you. I think the gifts should be a choice for the adoptions of the POTM. I was also thinking that they should include owners of the lil' kinz in the activities as well. Not everyone has the large pets due to the sizes of the accounts and number of children who own accounts in each family. Most of the time the lil kinz are a better way to go for parents.

During this years extravaganza, I was able to purchase the LAST spotted frog which is July's potm. I'm saving it for July as I'll be able to receive my FIRST actual potm gift bag. I have yet to decide if it's a boy or girl and what to name it. I'm rather excited about this find.

Last edited by 32saoirse; 05-20-2009 at 02:14 AM.. Reason: forgot July potm info
32saoirse is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 06:30 PM   #5
♥I got my Rainbows♥

Erinbeth236 is a name known to allErinbeth236 is a name known to allErinbeth236 is a name known to all

Thar is not fair for my older sister cause she got the potm for may this year and she has had it ever since last year for her b-day and she was so bumbed when she found that out cause she was like whoo hoo I got the pet of the month!!!!
and then she found the out

plus me and my sis's were sad to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Erinbeth236 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 10:35 PM   #6
marloh818 is an unknown quantity at this point

Last July, I brought this topic up after 3 months of my niece alreay having adopted the pet of the month and never being able to get the loot bag. The response I was given was that they would not give the loot bag to anyone who already had the pet because there are plenty of people who would just go out and buy another one of the same pet to get the prizes. Wouldn't it be nice to have the money to buy multiple pandas, or cocker spaniels, for example just so you could adopt it that month and get rewarded!

Also, I have a huge frustration with the fact that I repeatedly get the same items as part of my exclusive gift. There are so many I don't have and on my last 5 adoptions, I got an exclusive item I already owned. I also don't think it's right that in the bonus gift I often get a 1000 KC coin. I can make 1000KC on my own but you can't just buy all the exclusive items you want.
marloh818 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 10:40 PM   #7

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

You DO get a loot bag even if you already have the pet, for May, I already had the cocker spaniel and I got a loot bag. SO for everyone thinking you can't adopt it and get a loot bag...... YOU DO!!!
bigfireball is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 11:29 PM   #8
nanas3k is on a distinguished road

You must be lucky enough to have found another glitch. My grandkids have had the POTM for the past few months already adopted and none of them got loot bags. Not a one of them. They can do the activities but no extra goodies because they didn't adopt it that month. They already owned it.
nanas3k is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 11:50 PM   #9
marloh818 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by bigfireball
You DO get a loot bag even if you already have the pet, for May, I already had the cocker spaniel and I got a loot bag. SO for everyone thinking you can't adopt it and get a loot bag...... YOU DO!!!
Are you talking about getting a loot bag just because you have the cocker spaniel or after adopting a 2nd one during the month. As long as you adopt one during that month, it doesn't matter if it is your first or 5th of that same pet, adopting it during the time it is POTM gets you the loot bag. If you got one for a pre-existing POTM you are a RARE lucky person. But what Ganz is doing is not allowing loot bags to people who adopted the pet prior to that month in an attempt to get people to buy a second of that same pet. Adopting an additional one during the month does result in you getting a loot bag. And they will never change their policy because there are plenty of people who will waste their money (IMO) to adopt another of the same pet.-
marloh818 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 12:12 AM   #10

shoegirl has a spectacular aura about

I also think that if you have already purchased the pet and entered it, you should still get the POTM bag! You spent the same amount of money, but atlas, it is a marketing/money making thing...they want you to spend even more, and on the SAME item (that's what kills me)! We have SEVERAL of the POTM and have only received 1, yes 1, POTM item! We have 5 of the spotted frogs alone! I made my sons enter them ALL a few months ago (they are always convinced that their unentered pets will come up as POTM's so they won't enter them), I was so certain they would never be POTM! Needless to say I am in the doghouse, big time!!!!! We also have 2 pink pony's, same situation.... doghouse again!! I really feel Ganz should back down on this one, and rethink this policy!

Does anyone know why I can't go back in and modify the post I just made above? Can you do that? I found some typos after I posted ( atlas, lol ), and wanted to fix them. Thanks for any info.

Last edited by shoegirl; 05-22-2009 at 12:12 AM..
shoegirl is offline Female
Closed