Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2012, 12:09 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Pet Boxes as Storage after Adoption

I would love this. The boxes are so cute, I hate to open them.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2012, 09:55 PM   #12
spoiledjulie has a spectacular aura about

That's an awesome idea! I've always thought it was such a shame that we don't get to keep the boxes.
spoiledjulie is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 10:28 PM   #13
olf Shaped Bullet

beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep
beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep

That would be cool because they are so cute!! I support.
beaglelover10 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 10:35 PM   #14
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

Click the image to open in full size.I support, that would be great! I love the pet boxes!
98otter is offline Female
Old 02-04-2012, 12:13 AM   #15
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I support.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 02-13-2012, 07:28 PM   #16

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

SUPER idea!

But not JUST the adoption boxes -- ANY and ALL gift boxes, packages, stockings, bags, etc.

They are all so cool that we have bunches of them in our docks because we don't like to open them!

Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 02-14-2012, 05:04 PM   #17
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

lOve this idea danzkinz!

I have soooo many boxes in my dock because they are simply too pretty or special or unique for me to give up!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 02-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #18
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

I definitely support!
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 02-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #19

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, this is the best idea! I support.
nicki12 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #20
Lil Kinz

katycat is an unknown quantity at this point

This a great idea! I love Ganz's gift boxes and would love to be able to keep them for furniture.
katycat is offline Female
Closed