Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

Angry People who work need customer service too!

I have been e-mailing Webkinz, eStore, and any other official e-mail address I could find for a month now about how my Rocket Drop Ride was never added to my dock, even thought my annual membership renewed at the end of August.
Normally I am at work during ALL the hours that Ganz's phone lines are open. On Labor Day, I called and left a message, and then tried calling again for 4 hours. I never got a real person. The latest response to my e-mail inquiry, was to submit my question via the Contact Us tab on the Kinzville Times. I do not need an FAQ! I need a real person to give me my Rocket Drop Ride!!!
I have to go the doctor on Monday, and will be late for work, so if I have no Rocket Drop Ride by then, I may try calling again.

Ganz should either have evening phone hours, Saturday phone hours, or actual people to respond to e-mails, not just auto-replies!
melethana is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2011, 09:09 PM   #2
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: People who work need customer service too!

I had the same glitch in July but I called Ganz saying that I didn't get my Rocket Drop Ride and they said they were going to add it to my deluxe account. It worked for me, so it must work for you sometime too.

Update: You can take a sick day just to call Ganz.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 09-27-2011, 09:13 PM   #3
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

You can always call during your lunch break
taffeta is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 01:16 AM   #4
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Hello! Great idea taffeta! Call Ganz during your lunch break. They will help you get your Rocket Drop Ride delivered to your dock. You could make another email attempt. Make sure you politely state they you have tried contacting them a few times regarding this issue. Best wishes you to you!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 01:22 AM   #5

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

I so agree with this : Ganz should either have evening phone hours, Saturday phone hours, or actual people to respond to e-mails, not just auto-replies!
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 10:29 AM   #6
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

well as it happens, I DID take a sick day today. Not just to call Ganz, I fell and sprained my ankle.
So I did call Ganz, and they did put the Rocket Drop Ride in my dock. But still, I should be able to call without taking a sick day! I would not want to have to get hurt just to call Ganz!
Old 09-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #7

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, now that you mention it... I didn't get mine either when my deluxe renewed this year. I guess I was thinking that you only got one of those when you first became deluxe, but not when you renewed.

Oh well, glad you got yours. It pays to be persistent.
nicki12 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #8
damaqueen

CutiePatootie93 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePatootie93 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePatootie93 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePatootie93 is a splendid one to behold

I support!
CutiePatootie93 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2011, 02:51 AM   #9

magicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to all

Tay really Should have evening phone hours as other people in other countries may need to phone
magicpony6 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #10
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by magicpony6
Tay really Should have evening phone hours as other people in other countries may need to phone
I didn't even think of that! but yes, people in New Zealand would have to call between 9 PM and 6 AM local time.
Closed