Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 02:05 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

GMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonder

Default People Webkinz?

I wouldn't want my WebKinz Town overrun with people BUT I would go for my two Grandkids. The eStore could have boy & girl WebKidz with a choice of hair and eye color. :gwolf:
GMKX2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 02:07 PM   #2
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: People Webkinz?

that sounds kinda boring no offense because all these other sites have people and you can't really take care of a person as a pet now could you?
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 02:09 PM   #3
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

I have to agree with Hpharrypotterhp. People aren't pets and having people webkinz would be really odd.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 02:10 PM   #4
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

exactly. Snowman is where i draw the line.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
atleast GANZ made it look like a pet. it's cute that way.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 01:19 PM   #5

GMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonder

It would be a personal kind of thing just the way animals are. For example, I wouldn't get a mechanical dog, floral fox, bubblegumosaurus or snowman. I did get a unicorn and whimsy dragon. And I wouldn't want adult people. Plus children wouldn't cross accounts-so you wouldn't find my "Grandkids" pulling your dog's tail. Maybe it's a Grandma thing..and its good to humor Grandma.
Well pets and children do require somewhat different care-children do need to be fed, bathed, put to bed, dressed, go to school, and run in the yard though???? If they aren't played with children's happiness suffers, they get hungry if not fed, and get way more colds than WebKinz do. It would be a good thing for Dr. Quack's practice.
GMKX2 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 01:20 PM   #6
minabug1216

Minabug will become famous soon enough

i think it would be cute.
Minabug is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 01:25 PM   #7
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think that they shouldn't make them as stuffed "people" LOL! But, you could make them, like or My Page, this is who the pet belongs to, but it only shows BFFs.
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 01:31 PM   #8

Would be an eStore item-no plushie Grandkids!
GMKX2 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 10:08 PM   #9
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

Hmm. I'm not sure where I stand on this one.
I think that not having people Webkinz makes it Webkinz.
But I don't know.
I think I would have to see it.
If they go any further than a Snowman and Mechanical Dog, I will be sad
Old 10-28-2008, 10:13 PM   #10

Jenna_xoxo is on a distinguished road

it would be a cool idea but i think it would take ww to far. they are sopposed to be pets but it would be kinds cool. "webkidz"
Jenna_xoxo is offline Female
Closed