Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 04:35 PM   #61
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: Pedikinz Points! Deluxe Family Option Idea: A Webkinz Pedometer!! Dbird's DD's Idea (NEW ANIMAtED Photos and cost breakdown included) Feel free to suggest a better name :)

That sounds AWESOME, dbird! You never disappoint.
I can see the possibilities... and just to give GANZ an extra nudge, maybe you'd have to renew it every six months?

"c'mon, dad, I don't WANT TO watch TV... I want to go run! I might finally get my deluxe membership!"
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 05:22 PM   #62
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

Default Re: Pedikinz Points! Deluxe Family Option Idea: A Webkinz Pedometer!! Dbird's DD's Idea (NEW ANIMAtED Photos and cost breakdown included) Feel free to suggest a better name :)

WOW! This is the greatest idea ever, I would LOVE this! It would get me off the computer and to start training for that 5k I have in two weeks! "CMON mom, I want to get that walk in tonight so I can get that tinkerpup!"
alex1920 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 07:07 PM   #63
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
That sounds AWESOME, dbird! You never disappoint.
I can see the possibilities... and just to give GANZ an extra nudge, maybe you'd have to renew it every six months?

"c'mon, dad, I don't WANT TO watch TV... I want to go run! I might finally get my deluxe membership!"
Earlier I mentioned the possibility of a yearly renewal fee (in case Ganz Balked at the idea of "neverending deluxe")...six months would work too-long as it is a minimal fee I've added this to the front page... Thanks for your commetns!
View Post Originally Posted by scoutreeve
This is the greatest idea!!!!!!!!! I support 110%!!!!!!!!!! Too cool!!! Ganz should soo do this. I would buy it!!

(Deleted)!
Wow! Thank you for that well thought out letter! Hope they read it!
View Post Originally Posted by alex1920
WOW! This is the greatest idea ever, I would LOVE this! It would get me off the computer and to start training for that 5k I have in two weeks! "CMON mom, I want to get that walk in tonight so I can get that tinkerpup!"
haha! Too bad you won't have it for your 5k-maybe next time? haha!
View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
I totally support this! Though I'd have to walk 20 miles for 5,000 eStore points... I'm so lazy. lol

You're right! This would make Ganz look SO BRILLIANT. They should totally do this!
I think we'd all walk 20 miles for Deluxe!
View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
I support, i will make link in siggie
awesome! Thank you!
View Post Originally Posted by webbyaddict
Lovely idea! I would LOVES this! My mom couldn't say no for me to buy something at the Estore then! XD
Moms just love anything that gets the kids moving It's our secret plan to turn our kids into little excersize machine and we'd shell out all kinds of money to do it-especially if we can trick the kids into thinking it's FUN!
View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
This is a really neat idea! I love that it would be promoting healthy activities while rewarding us with webkinz things. Even Nintendo got on board with this sort of thing with their newest Pokemon release!
Ha! That is exactly where DD thought up the idea-looking at her pokewalker! Thanks for your comments!
View Post Originally Posted by CardnlFanCarly
oh! Neato! Good idea!
I support!!!!!
You could call it the Kinzathon! LOL So neat!
awesome! THank you!!!

pokemondude: You messaged me onmy profile, but you don't have messages enabled on your profile, nor can I pm you...

To put the siggie image from the bottom of the first post into your siggie you must first download it to your computer (right click, "save image as") and then go to edit signature, and then browse for the image after it is saved onto your computer...

Last edited by Webberlily; 05-30-2010 at 12:02 PM.. Reason: cleaning up
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 07:10 PM   #64
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Great idea!
I support!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 07:19 PM   #65
Webkinz :)
discordkitty will become famous soon enough

If any of you have kids that like pokemon and have a DS I'm sure you know about the pokemon soul silver and heart gold that were just released in the last few months. They came with a free poke-walker - same idea but you can put a pokemon on it and level it up while you walk.

Within a week of the game being out I had so many customers telling me how they tied theirs to a ceiling fan to cheat it up the levels. lol.

I love the idea of earning a deluxe membership though! I am on my feet at work 40 hours a week, do lots of walking there and don't own a car so walk a lot of places ... I need one for each account!

no ceiling fan here either, hehe
discordkitty is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #66
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Great idea!
I support!
thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by discordkitty
If any of you have kids that like pokemon and have a DS I'm sure you know about the pokemon soul silver and heart gold that were just released in the last few months. They came with a free poke-walker - same idea but you can put a pokemon on it and level it up while you walk.

Within a week of the game being out I had so many customers telling me how they tied theirs to a ceiling fan to cheat it up the levels. lol.

I love the idea of earning a deluxe membership though! I am on my feet at work 40 hours a week, do lots of walking there and don't own a car so walk a lot of places ... I need one for each account!

no ceiling fan here either, hehe
omg haha I've never heard of the ceiling fan thing! This is probably why they would definately need to put a cap on the amount of points that can be earned in a day/week...It would be an honor system-you'd HOPE they woudl excersize to get their points, but the cheaters wouldn't get much advantage except a few extra pounds sitting around watching their pediwalker fly around the room haha!
Old 05-26-2010, 07:29 PM   #67
Webkinz :)
discordkitty will become famous soon enough

They'd probably do something like only earning one account per walker per year maybe?

Like maybe it could come with a certificate to give you access to a free $2 deluxe month - give you a taste of the extra games etc. Then if you manage to walk your way to a year membership within the next month - there you go!

However they'd have to set the price point for something with so little use lower - like kinzclips in terms of pricing.

You know they'll cap it somehow!
discordkitty is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 07:32 PM   #68
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by discordkitty
They'd probably do something like only earning one account per walker per year maybe?

Like maybe it could come with a certificate to give you access to a free $2 deluxe month - give you a taste of the extra games etc. Then if you manage to walk your way to a year membership within the next month - there you go!

However they'd have to set the price point for something with so little use lower - like kinzclips in terms of pricing.

You know they'll cap it somehow!
In my mind, each pedikinz is only good for one account-and so it would be up to them, however kind they want to be, to set up some sort of boundries-a weekly cap, monthly cap or yearly cap...I'm liking the weekly or even every few days-kids lose interest if they aren't rewarded "NOW" haha!
Old 05-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #69
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

Dragonbird, you and your kids are at it again! I would love to have a pedikinz! I don't have Deluxe, nor do I have any eStore pets because I'm not allowed to. Instead of staring at the screen, wishing for a new pet, I could walk for a new pet! Only 5 more miles untill I get that Amythest Hound!
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 09:22 PM   #70
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Moi excellente!! Love it Dragonbird!!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code wowewe, dcm24♥