Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 11:02 AM   #41
At least I'm not a
Webkinz :)

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Pedikinz Points! Deluxe Family Option Idea: A Webkinz Pedometer!! Dbird's DD's Idea (NEW ANIMAtED Photos and cost breakdown included) Feel free to suggest a better name :)

Alright, there we go! I made the picture a link, and included a word link. I'm so excited about this idea!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 11:02 AM   #42
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Pedikinz Points! Deluxe Family Option Idea: A Webkinz Pedometer!! Dbird's DD's Idea (NEW ANIMAtED Photos and cost breakdown included) Feel free to suggest a better name :)

View Post Originally Posted by RetroBean
I love this idea! I would walk for miles if it meant I could get Webkinz bonuses! I'll put a link and the picture in my siggie right now
haha! You and me both! I'd be running circles around the block...Must...Have...Deluxe.... haha!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 11:03 AM   #43
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
haha! You and me both! I'd be running circles around the block...Must...Have...Deluxe.... haha!
Haha completely! I'd be fit in no time!
Old 05-26-2010, 11:03 AM   #44
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by RetroBean
Alright, there we go! I made the picture a link, and included a word link. I'm so excited about this idea!
Awesome! Thanks so much! I'd just love love love for htis idea to happen-and SOON! haha!
Old 05-26-2010, 11:03 AM   #45
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Thanks!

Yes, something along those lines-each Pedikinz (name subject to change) is only linkable with one account...Once it is synced with the account (I'm assuming this would be through a usb port or a wireless connection) your webbies will be imported into the device, and you'd have to sync them together periodicaly to get any new adoptions added to the device and to upload your pedikinz points to redeem for your deluxe or estore stuff..

OR...the device could just generate a code that is redeemable in the code shop...I am not a programmer, so I don't know how it would work best-but I do know it CAN work...
Sounds good!

Pedikinz does sound a bit like a pedicure service... ExerKinz is cute . Or Kinzercise?
wowewe is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 11:04 AM   #46
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

That'd be awesome! I really hope they do this. Following my mom around in flea markets would surely gather tons of points, haha. [:
Old 05-26-2010, 11:06 AM   #47
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
Sounds good!

Pedikinz does sound a bit like a pedicure service... ExerKinz is cute . Or Kinzercise?
haha! I know it does! Dixiecup pointed out the name loseristicness...I love the Kinzercise idea..I'll add that to the first post! Already have the other up there...
View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
That'd be awesome! I really hope they do this. Following my mom around in flea markets would surely gather tons of points, haha. [:
haha! That's a double bonus! I bet you find lots of great Webbie-tastic deals there too!
Old 05-26-2010, 11:23 AM   #48
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

Now let's be realistic here...
Canz is a for profit company and not an non-profit organisation that promotes healthy living.
So you really have to convince them that they are going to make money
Making your devise , distributing it, selling , dealing with returned and broken ones is all cast money so if they would sell it for $20 in store maybe they only would make 5 dollars For that money they have to give a person an e store points for a looooooong time as long as person walks
Why would they want to do that as selling points or Delaxe is virtually 100% pure profit
Do not get me wrong i loooooove your idea as a customer i would walk my way to get as much points as i could and never after that would i ever buy in e store for real money.
So why would ganz wanted to do it ???
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 11:27 AM   #49
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by LittleHattie
Now let's be realistic here...
Canz is a for profit company and not an non-profit organisation that promotes healthy living.
So you really have to convince them that they are going to make money
Making your devise , distributing it, selling , dealing with returned and broken ones is all cast money so if they would sell it for $20 in store maybe they only would make 5 dollars For that money they have to give a person an e store points for a looooooong time as long as person walks
Why would they want to do that as selling points or Delaxe is virtually 100% pure profit
Do not get me wrong i loooooove your idea as a customer i would walk my way to get as much points as i could and never after that would i ever buy in e store for real money.
So why would ganz wanted to do it ???
Point taken-so, what abut a yearly renewal fee of $5.00 per pedikinz...so you'd be at $20.00 for the initial cost (or more if they chose the customizable version) plus an annual renewal fee.

Also, as I mentioned before, this is extra advertisement

AND parents love love love thinking they are helping their kids be health. If Webkinz comes across as actively participating in the health of children, parents look forward to spending the extra money to promote it. If the webbies from your account are added to your pedikinz-wouldn't you want as many as you can get? The kids would be able to show off their collection virtually anywhere, because they can bring them with them wherever they go...

and yes, currently Deluxe is 100% pure profit-but how many people REFUSE to actually get it because of that very reason?
Thanks for your comments!
Old 05-26-2010, 11:54 AM   #50
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

Point taken-so, what abut a yearly renewal fee of $5.00 per
and yes, currently Deluxe is 100% pure profit-but how many people REFUSE to actually get it because of that very reason?
!
I am one of them
LittleHattie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code wowewe, dcm24♥