Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 03:21 PM   #21
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Pedikinz Points! Deluxe Family Option Idea: A Webkinz Pedometer!! Dbird's DD's Idea (NEW ANIMAtED Photos and cost breakdown included)

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
Ganz is not exactly a hardware maker, to deal with USB devices and wireless transmitters. It is, after all, just a toy manufacturer who came up with a smart, attractive (yet rather crude technically) idea of WW. If they are willing to diversify into USB-based accessories I'd be the first to root for them, but somehow I don't see them do so.

Also, there is a matter or price tag. It must still be attractive to casual players who aren't willing to shell too much for eStore fluff, yet deter cheaters who will undoubtedly find some way to roll the mileage up. I'm not sure I could come up with a number.
Not that tough to hire outside techies to come up with the design and hardware.

A good cheater deterrent would be to put a weekly limit on your pedipoints...No more than say 1,000 per week-so that way, even if you were to cheat-you can't cheat more than the the next guy!

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
Absolutely love it! I would totally buy it...
haha! Me too!

Last edited by dragonbird; 05-25-2010 at 03:21 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2010, 03:56 PM   #22
nalacub
Webkinz :)

strawberry12 has a spectacular aura aboutstrawberry12 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Pedikinz Points! Deluxe Family Option Idea: A Webkinz Pedometer!! Dbird's DD's Idea (NEW ANIMAtED Photos and cost breakdown included)

Awsome idea!
strawberry12 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 04:31 PM   #23
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

Okay- I'm not kidding. This is the BEST idea I have ever heard of. You have to tell Ganz about your idea! I'm TOTALLY putting this in my siggie. This is WAAAAY fab!! REP!!
hespsn is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 04:35 PM   #24
I made my avatar!

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The technology is already out there...Pokemon has the Pokewalker and it is a huge success.
I own one of those! It would be cool to walk with a Pokemon AND a Webkinz at the same time! Love the idea!

~Meeprox~
meeprox is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 05:37 PM   #25
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

What a wonderful, aweshum, epic idea! I totally support!
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 05:17 AM   #26
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by strawberry12
Awsome idea!
View Post Originally Posted by hespsn
Okay- I'm not kidding. This is the BEST idea I have ever heard of. You have to tell Ganz about your idea! I'm TOTALLY putting this in my siggie. This is WAAAAY fab!! REP!!
Awesome! Thank you for supporting!
View Post Originally Posted by meeprox
I own one of those! It would be cool to walk with a Pokemon AND a Webkinz at the same time! Love the idea!

~Meeprox~
haha! You and dd both! (and ds)
View Post Originally Posted by SelenaRules<3
What a wonderful, aweshum, epic idea! I totally support!
aww thank you! Hopefully they will hear us!

DD had a huge grin when she saw everyone's (mostly) kind comments about her idea-she now thinks she's a celebrity! haha!

Last edited by dragonbird; 05-26-2010 at 05:17 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 06:55 AM   #27
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Neat suggestion...have you sent it in to Ganz yet? If not then you really should! Maybe they would give you a lifetime of deluxe membership for such a cool idea!!!!

bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 06:59 AM   #28
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Love the idea, but I think the name needs a tweak I think we could all use some exercise and I would easily buy into this.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 07:01 AM   #29
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I love this idea! I support!
Old 05-26-2010, 07:01 AM   #30
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I love the idea. I am a walker and I could earn those points pretty quick!

Great idea!
Closed

Tags
code wowewe, dcm24♥